Monday, February 6, 2012

What do you think of my current favourite baby names?

Boys:





Aidan


Arlo


Caspar


Jordan


Grayson


Leo





Girls:





Hayley


Jade


Jessica


Tamsin


Stephanie|||The only one I like is Tamsin.|||I like them.|||Of boys I only like Aidan. Girls, they're very plain except for Tamsin, but that doesn't even sound like something anyone would name their child.....|||I like them, I was about to be named Jessica, but then I was named Stephanie... that's partly why i like them. Haha(:|||Aidan 8/10


Arlo 1/10


Casper 7/10


Jordan 4/10


Grayson 4/10


Leo 9/10





Hayley 7/10


Jade 9/10


Jessica 10/10


Tamsin 1/10


Stephanie 6/10





My Favorite for a boy is Leo with Aidan as my 2nd favorite and Jessica for a girl with Jade as my 2nd favorite.|||Love Jade and Leo!|||Boys:



Aidan 鈾?- Love Aidan I think its really cute

Arlo - Don't like Arlo.

Caspar - Reminds me of Casper The Friendly Ghost! lol, doesnt age well

Jordan - I like the name Jordan, not my fave but still nice!

Grayson - Strongly dislike Grayson

Leo 鈾?- Love Leo! My nephews middle is Leo (his first name is Oscar )



Girls:



Hayley - Cute, but a bit too simple

Jade - Love the name Jade 鈾?br>
Jessica - Wayy to common and boring

Tamsin - Cute

Stephanie 鈾?- Love the nn Steph! And this is my best friends name!!|||I love Aidan, Arlo, Caspar %26amp; Leo :)





I like Jade, Jessica and Tamsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment