Saturday, December 17, 2011

Baby names?

Can you give me some cute unique but not out of this world's baby names? boy, girl, it doesnt matter. I just dont want a real ''common'' name.|||Jozy


Xylee (zylee)


Cruz


Rocco


Harley


Markelly


Westin


Tristin


Brennan


Lukas


Karlyn


Kyrsi


Zora


Lilly


Kory


Brady


Jaxon


Katlyn|||Girl- amina girl- tessa boy-gage girl- flora boy- liam girl- tawni

Report Abuse


|||Jayden (my baby boy name) I %26lt;3 it (:





If I was going to have a girl I was naming her Sophia.

Report Abuse


|||girls jadda lisa destiny dimind








boy mex brad tray'von





drake thous r the cutest names for a baby

Report Abuse


|||Girl: Genevieve


Renee


Shiloh


Leilani


Luna


Amber

Report Abuse


|||omg gotta perfect name for you. NIAMH!!!!!!!!(Niamh) saying neve

Report Abuse


|||Bianca


Jewel


Destiny


Nathan


Jeremy


Daniel|||boys: Creed, Liam, Montana, Xavier, Brody, Bryson, Jamison


Girls: Alex, Erika, Prestly, M'lisa, Gracey, Sierra|||Rachel, Felicia, Jasmine, Melissa, Hilary, Tina, Molly, Shirlene





Mathew, Garrick, Levi, Kyle, Jeremy, Eric|||Isabel


Grace





These are my favorite girl names!|||Chloe


Madeline


Olivia





Harley


Strider


Schaeffer - these last 3 are all boys in my neighborhood





Connor|||Xavier or Taylor for a boy


Ella or Alexandria for a girl|||Let me provide you with a link, it is called Name Voyager. What you will see upon the load of this page is a unique tool that is sure to help you find that unique names, the link is:





http://babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/lnv0105.html|||Julianne|||i really like jeremiah for a boy|||Anna ( My daughter麓s ). I love it|||Aidan its Irish and means born of fire|||darth vader|||go with indian names, they are unique and mean stuff.





kiran, means ray of light.


lona means beauty, or pretty.


lali means darling girl.


shanti means peace.








tarun means young, youth.


Jeevan, means life


sagar, means oceans.


arun means sun.





i like these names.|||Boy- Colby, Jackson, Elliot


Girl- Audrey, Meredith, Mary Beth|||brelnis - girl





wadhis - boy


piotrek-boy


paris-girl|||Shala|||For a girl I like: Fiona, and Emily.





For a boy I like Hendrix (ok that might be too out there), and Simon.





:)|||Girl: AnnLynn; Joslyn; Camile (pronouced Cami)





Have you tried looking at baby books and the bible? They've got some unique names in there.|||personaly i like the name Fickela


for a girl.


but your decision.|||Isabela: for short Bela


Giselle: for short Gigi|||Mercedes for a girl.


Dakota for a guy or a girl.|||Apple? Hahahaha. Ummm... Banana.... Mango....Hey wait, Computer!|||Well, my name is Faith. That is pretty unique. I also like Cherish, Francesca, Destiny, and Eden.

No comments:

Post a Comment