Saturday, December 17, 2011

What are your favorite celebrity baby names?

I've noticed that celebrity baby names are getting really weird lately, but I know that there are some gems out there. For instance, I love Seraphina Rose Elizabeth and Violet Anne, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck's daughters' names. What are your favorites?|||I really like Emme, when I heard Jennifer Lopez named her daughter that, I thought it was simple but pretty. Angie Harmon has three girls named Avery Grace, Finley Faith and Emery Hope, those are pretty. Marcia Cross has twins Savannah and Eden and I really think those are beautiful names. John Travolta's son Jett is a unique name that I like. Tom and Nicole's kids Connor and Isabella are great names. A lot of celebrity's have kids named Jack and that is an awesome name. My favorite is probably Reese Witherspoon's daughter Ava, I noticed the name jumped in popularity after she named her daughter that. Fun question.|||I don't think anybody chooses a name to explicitly be "weird"... for celebrities who work so hard to stand out, you can imagine they think the are giving their child a leg up by giving them a name that stands out. For more on celeb baby names, visit http://www.namecandy.com

Report Abuse


|||i agree with the person above me.


sarah palins sons name trig is soo cute:D


and bristol palins son trip is soo cute too.





but anyways, i like Reese Witherspoon daughters name, which is Ava...my aunt met both of them :D...my aunt was taking her grandchild to preschool and reese's daughter went there to. it was an average preschool, nothing fancy..and my aunt said resse looked soo awesome cuz she didnt have any makeup on, was in sweats and a tank and old navy flip flops =]





but anyways...yah thats the only thing i can think of...i think its retarded how michael jackson named his kid Blanket...duuuhhmmm





oh i like britney spears boys names to!...Sean and Jayden...although there are rumors she is getting both of their names legally changed to something classier...|||I like Hendrix Halen Michael Rhoads Wylde, which is the name of Zakk Wylde's son. Zakk Wylde played guitar for Ozzy Ozbourne and Black Label society.


It's a cute name, though it does seem a bit much to have used as many different names as they have.|||JonBon jovi and Dorothea Hurley have Jesse James Louis and Stephanie Rose and I love STephani9e Rose! I also like Christie Brinkley, Peter Cook and Richard Taubman and Billy Joel's kids Jack Paris, Saylor Lee and Alexa Ray. Good luck ~I LOVE Derek|||I like these celebrity baby names-


Coco Riley Arquette.


Delilah Belle Hamlin.


Scarlet Rose Stallone.


True Isabella Summer Whitaker.|||My favorite has to be Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt.


I also really like Harlow Winter Kate's name too.





I love this website : namingonebabyatatime.blogspot.com


she's great and really finds your style|||i love Harlow Winter Kate Madden and i also love Seraphina Rose Elizabeth too.|||There aren't many celeb baby names that I care for.


However, I do like:


- Maddox


- Jayden James|||Shiloh, Suri and Seraphina.|||Gwen Stefani's son Zuma Nesta Rock





Nicole Richie's daughter Harlow





and Mila Jovovich named her daughter Ever|||Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt is definitely my favourite.|||Shiolh and Suri





Maddox|||Gerard Way's daughter Bandit Lee|||I love Harlow


Suri, Shiloh,


I like Bronx, but I wouldn't name my child that.|||jayden james|||Princess Tiaami... coz it's so funny lol|||i love brad pitt and angela jolies babys name shilo! its so cute!|||tripp and trig palin|||celebrities are stupid. and thier babies are going to have mental issues when they are older.

No comments:

Post a Comment