Saturday, December 17, 2011

What trendy baby names are you sick of seeing?

What trendy baby names are starting to make your skin crawl?





Just curious.





I guess in all fairness, if you're into trendy names, what classic names make you go insane?|||I am so tired of the Aden, Braden, Kaden, Jaden stuff!!!


it seems so over used, and i know several people who have named their kids one of those (or a variation of) and i cant stand them!





another thing is the rediculous spelling variations some ppl come up with. its so annoying, if you like a name then just spell it normally so people can actually pronounce it! LOL i mean yeah i like unique names, but i also want people to say my kids names!|||ok I understand you guys dont like jaiden but thats my 8 months sons name! ITs Jaiden Domonick but i respect everyones decision =) I have a 3 years old too his name is Javen Donovin!

Report Abuse


|||Not sure how to comment yet but I really hate Isabella/Isabelle anything will Belle/Bella. Any Mad names Madison/Madeline who wants the word Mad in their name? Emma, Sophia, Gabriella/Brielle, Jaylynne, Kaelyn, Olivia. Aidan, Owen, Ryder (sounds like ride her very inappropriate.)

Report Abuse


|||hey! my name is Katey and it is usually katie and i hate people spelling it that way!!!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse


|||I'm sick of hearing the names:





Sam


Tyler


Dylan


Matt


Cody


Jake





Ashley


Sam


Brianna


Kayla

Report Abuse


|||Look, guys! Stop complaining about names that you hate and get over them! People aren't gonna stop naming their kids a certain name because a group of people are tired of that name. The complaining is actually annoying and somewhat pathetic. If you don't like the name, just don't name your kids that

Report Abuse


|||O MY GOD!!! no offence but i could kill all of you who said you hate the names Braden, Grayson, Addison, Landon, jayden. for many reasons, 1. my sisters name is Grayson and my brothers name is Braden.2. i want to name my first girl Addison. 3. most of my friends have the names you mentioned.

Report Abuse


|||I like Brayden. I don't get why you don't. There are a lot of people whose names are in these.

Report Abuse


|||I hate Ashleys and Kellys oh oh and Britneys too... they seem so plastic to me

Report Abuse


|||I HATE names with a Y where there's not traditionally supposed to be, or a K where it's supposed to be a C.....





We are looking for a classic name too. or a saint name. read those baby name books, some are a hoot! lol





Other than that, I HATE unisex names. or names used by celebrities in general, lol.|||hmmm... Mikayla/Makayla/Mikaela (or any other spelling other than Michaela. i like Michaela), Tayla, Kayla, Madison, Addison (gag), Samantha, Kaylin, Nevaeh, Mackenzie.





Jayden, Aidan, Kayden, etc.





There aren't any classic names that drive me crazy, really. How can a name like Elizabeth drive you crazy ? it's a classic :)|||Isabelle or Isabella. My number 1 hate is Nevaeh! Yuck! I am with you on the boys. My opinion is you like what you like and if you want to name your child Brayden then more power to you! The way I think of it is what is oh so unique today could be popular tomorrow. I have loved the name Madison since junior high. I am 30 so yeah that was a long time ago. It has become super popular but if I have another daughter it will still be on my name list because I love it.|||Anything rhyming with Jayden (Aiden, Caden....)





Jaxson (Anything with JAX - I mean if you want that name stop trying to "spice it up" and spell it Jack! It just looks stupid with the X)





Neveah, I feel so bad for the kids in twenty years that will have to change their names.|||None, i may not like some names, and i just wouldn't use them cuz i don't like them, but there aren't any names, trendy or classic, that i'm sick of seein or that make my skin crawl.|||Trendy names:





Addison (This is the name of a disease! People must not know that when they name their children)


Madeline/Madelyn


Morgan


Jace (what?)


Madison


Hunter


Logan


Landon





Classic names:


Matthew


Noah


Jacob





Oh yes, adding Jayden to the list. Sorry! But I do have a Sarah - that name has managed to be popular for over a century!





Brianna is another one, or Bree/Brie, Brylie or any variation thereof that kind of reminds me of a cheese wheel.|||I've noticed a big trend in :


Ava


Riley


Isabella


Kaden


Jayden





It seems like so many people are naming their kids these now. I mean they're cute names, I'm just sick of hearing everyone use them.|||i agree with the one who said jaden.


i also dislike kaden or grayson or any name like that.


and destiny and serenity are rediculous names.|||All of the ones you have listed.


I dont like unisex names.


And i dont like the name Ava (no offence to anyone) and ive seen it a lot lately.|||I'm sick of seeing:





Bella


Isabella


Hayden


Peyton|||I'm getting really sick of the names Caden, Jayden, Brayden, Hayden and Aiden..





They're everywhere!!|||I'm into unique names, so I don't prefer trendy or classic names. I dislike classic names much more than trendy names though; here are the ones I dispise the most:


Kate


Megan-ugh! so many of those!


Lauren/ Laura- my name is Laura; kinda hate it


Sarah- invading the world


Brittany/ Britney


Ashley


Tyler- so mainstream


Matthew


Travis


Kyle|||Hey forget you guys I like the name "Isabelle"! LOL








But yeah I too am sick of the "ayden" "jayden" "brayden" ect., type names|||jessica


sarah


lauren


isabella


^ way to many of those outt there!|||madison and landon|||i gotta say i'm so tired of landon or london or brody, those are big in our area|||Sarah is mine.|||Firstly, I completely agree with you on the destiny, hope, faith, and paris genres. And please, do not name your child Autumn or Winter.





Ok trendy names that annoy me..


Nicole! I actually know about 3424253 Nicoles/Nikkis.


Alex, Danielle, Sammi, Jessica, Emily, Emma. I don't even think they're nice names.





and omg Peyton? WTF.


Sage? It sounds like a poisonous plant or something. Might as well name your child Seed.





oh and Zoe/Zoey.. It's soo ugly, why would you name your kid that?|||I'm tired of seeing the names





Jessica


Jennifer


Ashley


Kayla


Laura


Elizabeth


Marie


Natalie


Rachel


Emily


Sara


Angela


Amanda


Lisa|||Pathetic names that can't be pronounced, spelled differently, made up names, two middle names, hippie names, unique names, seasons of the year names, old ladies names, etc.|||Alex./Alexus


Jessica.


Ashley.


Amy.


Nicole/Nikki


Jamie.


Mitchelle


Sarah


Tamara





Lucas


Michael


Mitchell


Christopher








i would never call any of my kids these names.


i personally dont like them.|||I'm sick of the names Olivia and Sophia/Sophie.... who ever decided these names were good had baaaad taste! lol YUCK!!





Not to mention the fact that they sound old lady-ish...|||I sofa king we todd did

No comments:

Post a Comment