Saturday, December 17, 2011

What baby names do you think are ugly boy and girl names?

I was just wondering which baby names people didn't like. I can't stand the names Gertrude or Angus or Jeff. And I really don't like the name katrina or the name alexis.|||I think there are certain characteristics that come with names so I oppose these names simply because of the numerous of people I dislike that have these names.





Boy:


Kevin


Jimmy


Michael





Girl:


Jessica


Hannah|||I hate Alexia, Nevaeh, Legna, and misspelled you'neighk names.


I also hate place names like Dakota, London, etc, and brand-type names, like Bentley, Chanel, etc.|||Roger


Ralph


Bruce


Stanley


Harold


Connor


Felix


Christian


Jayden, Braden, Caden, etc.


Noah


Sebastian








Isabelle/a


Mildred


Cassidy


Mathilda


Hazel


Mabel


Alexandra


Nicole


Tiffany


Brittany


Ashley


Any "Mc" name


Ruby


Trudy


Rita


Ruth


Sophia|||boy: ronald


girl: shanequa or any ghetto names|||Boy:


Gavin


Jaden


Hugo





Girl:


Beth


Kayla


and I hate the middle name Marie.|||I hate any name that is made up by some stupid parent-to-be that wants their poor kid to be "unique..."|||boys= Mike Jeff Tom Mark





girls= Lucy Betsy Daisy Debra|||your name

No comments:

Post a Comment