Saturday, December 17, 2011

Baby nAmes?

If I ever had a baby (which is kind of impossible) I'de want the kid to have some kind of crazy cool, off the wall, pretty/handsome, unique name. I'de like it to be unique, yet not difficult. Perhaps something simple. Do you have any suggetions?|||I agree with Talon, but it's a girls name... Talon Sela.





Talon is eagle claw...


Sela is for Sela Ward... actress from my home town.


So it would be toughness and beauty all at once!|||Yes, leave it up to the mother. Just tell her what type of name you want and secure suggestion and veto rights, but let her do the choosing.


You should both have some say, but if you want to stick the poor child with some crazy, cool, unique name, then maybe you should let someone else choose. I mean its a baby afterall, not a dog.|||Imogen is one of the more unique names i've heard for a girl. but i'm usually not a fan of strange names so i guess i tend to forget them. I like Quentin for a boy but its just a little too wierd for me.





vote on mine please: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/953667鈥?/a>|||These are my favorites, all of which are pretty, unique, and simple.





BOYS:





Jason Thomas





Josef Cleavon





Simon Brady





Errol Rohan





GIRLS:





Violet Erin





Brenna Ruth





Fira Bree (fee-ruh, not fire-uh)





Keturah Eden





Hope I helped!!|||Boy's names:


Elijah (say like El-i-gah)


Indego


Remi


Ignacious





Girl's names:


Imogen


Alina


Inigo





If you want more try this website:





http://www.babynamesgarden.com/unusual-b鈥?/a>





Hope that helps!!!|||boy:


Shawn


Shane


Austin


William


Dakota


Tyler


Kevin





girl:


Kayla


Kendal


Sara


Sierra


Kari


Madison


Marissa


Jada


Addie


Haylee


Sarah Beth


Gabbie


Mary Beth


Mary Ann


Mary Bell


Amanda


Alyssa|||Ash


Alec


Brody


Cade


Drake


Eli


Finn


Hudson


Lathan


Maddox


Ryder


Weston





Aria


Braelyn


Calla


Eliana


Kaia


Mattea


Rylin


Sienna


Talia|||I know a little boy named Talon. The name suits him so well!|||Adrian|||Griffin|||My friend's has a son names Race, I think its really cute because he loves racing..lol|||Real or Tango|||Chance|||Carson ; for a girl|||for the record... i hate brody...





but i like... massey...

No comments:

Post a Comment