Saturday, December 17, 2011

What are some cute baby names for boys and girls?

What are some cute baby names for boys and girls that you guys and gals have that mod for either sexes such as boys, girls or either? I am helping my boyfriend's girlfriend find baby names for their baby.|||Some of my favorite names are


Girls:


Gemma


Adrienne


Alexis


Grace


Liv/Olivia


Jamie





Boys:


Tyler


Oliver


Connor


Quinn


Jamie


James


Robert


Michael





Good luck! :)|||You're boyfriend's girlfriend? Wouldn't that be you? Or am I just dyslexic?





For a girl





Peyton


Audrey


Stella


Layla


Emily


Hannah


Rachel


Holly


Emmeline





For boys


Owen


Logan


Evan


Tyler


Julian


Mason


Holden


Lucas (Luke)|||Boys:


Colton


Blake


Owen


Austin


Jeffrey


Weston





Girls:


Tessa


Riley


Violet


Sophie


Caitlin


Paige





:) Hope I helped!|||My name is Clare Elizabeth! I've always liked the name Beth! I like Angharad too! Welsh name, pronounced Ang- harad! I have a friend called Naseeb, Niamh, and I like Alexa too..|||Ayden, Hayden, Chandler, jayden, Ashley|||for a girl





Nicole


Renee


Emily


Courtney


Isabella(Bella)





for a boy





Josh


Caleb


Darren


James


Jonathan|||Trent for a boy








and a unique name for a girl


aldrea


its from an animophs book





i really love these names|||I just got confused at the "boyfriend's girlfriend" part...|||like a unisex name?


alex


sam


addison


shannon


skyler


dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment