Saturday, December 17, 2011

How many people use family names for their baby?

Whether you already have a little one or a few little ones... or if you pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or just having fun with baby names... How many of you used or plan to use family names? My children's middle names will be family names. My son has his daddies middle name. When I have a daughter she will have my middle name... and possibly my sisters as a double barreled middle name. Any other children will have family middle names as well.|||A family name that's been passed down is the middle name Lee - my grandfather, father, and brother all have it, and I intend to use it for my first son as well. My middle name is after my great-grandmother - Rose. I want to use that in a daughter's name as well. I like the idea of honoring my parents or grandparents when I have children too. For example, my father's name is Brian, so I could name my son after him or name my daughter Brianne or Brianna. Things to think about! =)|||I plan on using family names when I have kids (in ten years or so). My middle name is after my great-grandma and my sister's middle name is our mother's middle name. I think it's a great way to honor family and give kids a piece of their heritage. I want to use my grandparents' names for my future children's middle and possibly first names. I would love to use all 3 of my grandpas' names (Bernard, Kenneth, and Earl), and Kenneth would probably be a first name. I would love for any future daughters to have any of my grandmas' names or my middle name.|||At the moment I'm not planning on it, unless something significant happens for me to want to honor a certain family member. I'm not that close with my family, so it's not an important thing to me.





However, if I find a name that I really like and I have a family member that happens to have the same name, I won't hesitate to use it.|||It isn't a family name exactly, but my daughter's middle name is the middle name of a very close friend of my boyfriends family who passed away. she was like a grandmother to him, and although i never met her, I knew how much it would mean to him and to his family to honor her by using that name.|||i am having a girl but when thinking of boy names just in case i chose Jesse Christian after my mom who is Jesica Chrstine. and as for my baby girl she will be name Ariani Christine or Arielle Danielle. danielle taking after her dad Daniel|||my daughters both have family names for middle names..


My first daughter is Gracie Lucille. Lucille was my grandmas name


and my second Daughters name is Emmerson Rose. Rose was my other grandmas name.|||my daughter was named after a cousin that got killed. Now I'm pregnant again and my husband said he doesn't want to use a family name this time, which it's up to him.|||i will be using family names as middle names as well :)|||I love family names! We are currently ttc #1 we plan on the first boy being a junior and our first girl having hubby's aunts name as a middle name they were close and she recently passed away!|||My brother is the 3rd and his son is the 4th and my son has my brother's name as his middle name|||DARLENE CONNOR HAD A BABY NAMED HARRIS CONNOR HEELY

No comments:

Post a Comment