Saturday, December 17, 2011

Baby NAMES!!!!?

Hi everyone! I am about 2 and a half months pregnant right now with baby #4! I am very exited and I have alreay began thinking of names. I would love to hear how you like them, or to hear of any that you like! I love the names: Harlow, Ayla, Quinne, Max,,Camrie, Layton,Tailynne,McKinlie,Mckayla.|||Are these all for a girl? Ayla is definitely my favorite. It's very pretty and feminine. I do prefer Layla, but Ayla is nice as well.





The others are extremely masculine to me. Harlow makes me think of Nicole Richie, and I associate it with 'harlot, blow hole, harlem', etc. McKinlie and Mckayla are horribly masculine and unattractive on a girl. Why not go with the original feminine spelling, Michaela? Layton and Tailynne are just random letters stuck together.





Ayla gets my vote. And if Max is for a boy, I pick that too.|||congrats on baby #4!


Harlow: I like this, yes I know Nicole Richie named her daughter this, but so what- it's still pretty and has a lovely sound.


Ayla: I do really like this, but people may have problems saying it right, but once you correct them, it shouldn't be a big deal.


Quinne: This is a great, strong name. I prefer the Quinn spelling, but either way it's a strong name.


Max: I'm really warming up to this name. I like it, handsome, strong and ages so nicely.


Camrie: This is one of my favorites too! I just like the way it looks and sounds. I also like Kamryn and Kambria.


Layton: I'm not too fond of this one, just because it sounds more like a place and not a name to me.


Tailynne: I like this and because it has special meaning to you, I would definitely think of using this as a middle name if you don't use it as a first.


McKinlie: I know a little girl named this and I love this name. I like the spelling Makynlie, but your way is great too.


McKay: I like it, but i think McKinlie is better.


Great names! Best of luck and have a safe delivery with #4!|||Harlow- NO


Ayla- cute and different


Quinne- I would spell it Quinn, and it's very cute


Max- It's way to common, (my friends dog is named Max)


Camrie- It's a car Darling cute differnt but no


Layton- Different I like it


Tailynne- wow that's a mouth full How about Tayenna


McKinlie- ADORABLE


McKay-No way (hey that rhymes)





Do you like the names- Aubrey, Arianna, Autumn, Ellie Marie, Lance, Aiden, Seraya, Anna, Gabriella, Kaleigh, Hope, Bella, and Malaki





Hope I helped Hey here's some good sites





babynamesworld.com


babyhold.com


thinkbabynames.com


babyzone.com/babynames|||i like max|||max and mckayla|||I like Harlow but your going to get Har-let. Mckayla (however you spelt it) is beautiful. Layton is cool but I don't really like Layton Hewitt the tennis player! Tailynne is unique and sounds great although they might get called Talin.


My name for a boy is Brazen and for a girl Amy. I like Brutal for a boy aswell, real mans name.|||Of all the names you listed, Harper stood WAY above the others; what a truly EXCELLENT name!|||i like the names Harlow, Ayla, Max, and Layton the others i not too found of. my fav is Ayla though. congrats on the baby.


My fav names r


Xandra Alyse, Alaysia Marie, Harmony Jade, Ayanna Riley, Celeste Devon, and Serenity Gina for girl and for boys i like Hunter James, Wyatt Julian, Hayden Corbin, Zane Connor, Remington Chase, Maddox James, and London Jordan.|||I LOVE the names Mckayla and Max. They are wonderful names that are almost imposible to make fun of....i kinda wish mckayla were my name! best of luck (=|||Love Harlow, Layton and McKayla.





How about Harlow Tailynne





I love Kennedy, Ryleigh, Sydney, Julia, Megan for girls. Ashton for a boy...|||Max is a really nice name.


McKayla is ok, but I prefer the spelling Mikaela. I think it's pretty like that.


Have you considered the name Quincy/Quincie?

No comments:

Post a Comment