Saturday, December 17, 2011

What baby names should I seriously consider?

I am 21 weeks pregnant with my first child and plan on naming my baby boy Mason James. My boyfriend and I love kids, both want five children and are currently contemplating names for future kids.





Names on our list include:


Wyatt, Landon, Hudson, Harrison and Hayden for a boy.


Peyton, Zoey, Violet, Eloide for a girl.





What do you think?|||Mason James is a great name.





Wyatt is my favorite out of your boy names. Hudson %26amp; Harrison are common last names in my area, so I personally would not use them. I also think Hayden sounds very feminine.





I don't really like Peyton, but I think Violet is a lovely name. I love Zoey, but I prefer it spelled Zoe. I'm not sure on the pronunciation of Eloide.





For more ideas you could look @ http://www.babynamewizard.com , http://www.nymbler.com, or http://www.babynamegenie.com . These are great websites for baby names.





If you like baby name books you should definitely check out 'A is for Atticus' %26amp; 'Baby Names That Go Together'.





I hope this helps!





Best of luck :)|||boys i like wyatt hayden





girls i like peyton|||Harrison and Hudson sound like last names....i like Landon, but it depends on ur last name


for last name i'd stick with either Zoey or Violet|||i don't like zoey . . . but i love peyton and violet


not sure how i feel about hudson but all the other guy's names are good|||For the boys names I like Hayden, the rest seem sort of far fetched! :S





Girls - aie I like all of them but above all Eloide (I'm pronouncing it French though)|||I like Wyatt %26amp; Landon. Hayden sounds like a girl's name. Hudson sounds like a fat kid and Harrison will have the nn Harry which I hate. Favorite would be Landon but Wyatt is also nice.





Peyton is ok (I have only known 2 male Paytons though...). Zoey is cute. Violet would be cute as a middle name in my opinion. Eloide is really bad.|||I love hudson, harrison and wyatt. Landon, hayden and mason are typical these days. For a girl I say either violet or eloide. Pretty!|||I like Wyatt and Landon and the other boy names are ok too. The only girl name that I like of yours is Violet. The others I don't like at all.|||I love Hudson for a boy! Unfortunately, I can't use that name because my aunt is planning to name her baby boy Hudson, after her amazing time living on the Hudson River as a kid. (: I also like Landon.


I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE Peyton for a girl! It is my favorite name for a girl! (:|||I like Landon and Hayden.


Payton and Zoey are cute, too.|||Wyatt and Haden are cute but they dont age well. Only maybe Hudson or Wyatt. But Hayden and Landon arent good names for grown men. Zoey is the only one I like. The others are too......Im not sure, I just dont like them|||Hudson and Zoey sound great to me

No comments:

Post a Comment