Saturday, December 17, 2011

What are your favorite baby names with middle names?

I am not planning on having a baby, but I like to think about names, so I would like all your favorite names and middle names...


For Example I Like:


Jaime-Grace Rebekah


Kailey Rachel


Isobel Faith Kathryn





Lucas Christian


Austin Joel


Kieran Cole


Joshua David





What do you think of these names?? Plz give me all the names you like and middle names girls and boys...





Thanks =)|||Jamie Graze Rebekah- 8/10 Very cute I love it do you like this spelling? Rebecca. Jamie is a cute name and yet not a lot of people have it!





Kailey Rachel- 7/10 Adorable!! Do you like Kailey like Kaylee instead?





Isobel Faith Kathryn- 4/10 INstead of Isobel I like Isabel... Also Too common.. Like the middle names though





Lucas Christian- 7/10 Cute! Unique nice sounding name.





Austin Joel- 3/10 Austin isn't the name for me.. I dont like the way it sounds





Kieran Cole- 6/10 Cute.. But Kieran sounds like it could also be a girls name





Joshua David- 8/10 Love it!! Nickname could be Josh..





Middle names for boys and girls





Hope


Joy


Faith


Love





Drew


Blake


Jake


Gavin





Names for Girls





Adriana Dominque





Julia Alexa





Macy Lee





Heather McKenzie





Leah Hope





Liliana Joy





Mary Lyn





Victoria Beth





Boys





Brayden Alec





Drew Gavin|||Claire Emily

Report Abuse


|||I love the names for girls


Lourdes Rose or Maria Luz


And for boys:


William Ethan


I hope this really helps you

Report Abuse


|||Girls: savannah =), shyloh*, saraida (sa-rai-duh), saber, nala, nullah, kaydence, harper, harlow, isabella, skye, willow, lucks or luxs. Boys: jase(spelled jayce* or jace*), asher, kohen, blaze, maddox or maxxis, cayden, rylan, jaxon

Report Abuse


|||Girls:


Savana Grace


Kaylinn Joice


Kylie Elizabeth


Elissa Katelin (Lissie)


Adrienne Lynne


Kennadie Tate


Miranda Adele


Skylar Alivia


Kelsie Jayde


Alexis Bailee (Allie or Lexi)


Madeline Belle (Maddie)


Lacey Gabrielle


Gianna Layne


Aurora Elise


Hadlie Grace


Kamerynn Nichole


Natalie Faith


Sydnie Mae


Jordyn Hope





Boys:


Anthony James (AJ or Tony)


Austin James (AJ)


Daniel Christopher (Dan)


Evin Thomas


Kyle Jonathan


Ayden Michael


Devin Karson


Payton Andrew


Bryce Patrick


Brayden Gabriel


Jared Tyler


Carter Ryan


James Marcus (Jimmy)


Brandon Nicholas


Landon Tanner


Dawson Harley


Mayson Jacob


Chase William


Kent Ethan


Brian Matthew|||My top five for each gender:





Girls:





Delilah Madeleine


Carys Melody


Felicity Adeline


Anneliese Claire


Scarlett Anastasia





Boys:





Everett James


Alexander Quinn


Dominic Rhys


Isaiah Lucas


Noah Gavin





From yours, I really like Isobel (love the spelling, it's my favourite) and Austin.


Good luck!


ɛïɜ Qǖἐέȵ|||Girls





People That I Know:


Sienna Claire


Chloe Belle


Morgan Blair


Madison Jane


Alexandra Stephanie


Sara Amy


Haley Lauren


Audrey Dianne


Aubrey McKenzie





My faves:


~~~Zoë Nikoletta~~~


%26amp;%26amp;%26amp;Isabella Grace%26amp;%26amp;%26amp;





Boys:


My faves:


!!!!!!Carson Jacob!!!!!!!


####Christian Alexander###


^^Hunter Jay^^


¡¡¡¡Kyle Dylan!!!!


®®Andrew Tyler®®


¥¥¥Tyler Lucas¥¥¥¥|||For me..


Girls:


Charlotte Rose


Abigail Marie


Hannah Grace


Madelyn Isabelle


Kaylee Addison


McKenna Elizabeth





Boys:


Landon Joseph


Logan Adam


Caleb Ryan


Brody Matthew


Evan Lucas


Brendon Michael





I love your names! I love Kailey Rachel and Isobel Faith Kathryn. Jamie is a little too common for me. How about just Grace Rebekah? I also love Lucas Christian and Austin Joel. Very cute!|||Boys-


River Michael


Rylan John


Oliver John


Jack Apollo


Heath Andrew


Joshua River


Joel Joseph


Devon Samual


Trey John





Girls-


Rumer Anne


Hope Justine


Kiran Faith


Emmeline Marie


Shanna Rae


Kailene (Ky-LEEn) Anne


Shaelin Marie


Daveigh Juno


Delilah Anne


Nevaeh Marie





I have two kids named Lucas and Tyson and two on the way (Luna and Izobel)|||girl: Natalie Kay(my name) boy: Lukas James(my brother's name)|||Of yours, I like Isobel Faith Kathryn, Lucas Christian, and Joshua David.





My favorites-


Girls:


Hannah Faye


Leah Katherine


Emma Caroline


Mary Juliet


Amelia Violet





Boys:


Gabriel Alexander


Adam Joseph


Nathaniel David


Henry John


Connor James


:)|||Girls:


Rowena Anjelica


Rowena Alicia


Maria Rowena


Sophia Veronica


Maria Sophia


Lourdes Maria


Lourdes Veronica


Rowena Lourdes


Maria Veronica





Boys:


Daniel Vincent


Daniel Kirk


Vincent Kirk


Anthony Vincent


Anthony Robert


Gabriel Kirk


Gabriel Robert


Daniel Kane


Anthony Kane|||I love the names...





GIRLS


Ava Marie


Heidi Hope


Emily Grace





BOYS


Connor Austin


Justin Alex


Joseph Thomas





I love to think of names too! My favs are Ava Marie and Joseph Thomas. So Cute!|||Sephy (Josephine/Persephone) Grace





Isobel Kathryn (without the Faith part) is very cute as is Lucas Christian!|||Chuck Norris


Van Helsing


Al Capone


Satan


Russel Crowe


Ricky Bobby


Austin Powers


Kevin Costner


Jet Lee


George Luchas


Christian Bale ( lol rember when he went off on that poor guy?)|||they're all really nice! i likeee


alessandra isabelle


charlotte mary


benjamin duke


leonardo drake-spencer


marianna grace


luciana bella


anddd john quin|||Well, this name isnt one of the suggested ones, but i just ADORE, the name Amber Lauren [:


maybe spelled like Lauryn instead. its so cute.





And for boys i like


aiden cole [:|||My girls:


Calico Elizabeth


Faya Blue


Zebryn Violetta





My boys:


Draegan Ayker


Indigo Blayze|||Boys:


Benjamin Henry


Adam Wesley





Girls:


Zoey Leighton


Tinsley Elise


Isabella Haley|||Kailey rachel


Lucas Christian|||I love to do that to!


I love Callie Alyssa for a girl!


And Caden Blake for a boy!





I like the name Austin too! and Isabel Marie!





Hope this helps (:|||dont get it from the internet use your mind thats lame if someone said where did i get my name from and you will say yahoo answers..|||Boy: Jonathon Micheal


Girl: Samantha Renee and Ashley Lynn|||Ashtion Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment