Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby names?

Not pregnant yet....hopefully soon!



What do you think of these names. Please only comments, not suggestions.



The baby will have two older sisters, Paige Alexandra and Mackenzie Lauren.



Danielle Kailey

Nicholas ThomasBaby names?
Very cute. My daugther's middle name is Paige and if I have a little girl this time, her middle name will be Danielle. Good luck ttc.
Danielle is cute...i like Daniella better though. Nicholas is a good name.Baby names?
To tell you the honest truth i LOVE the two older sisters names VERY pretty! But Danielle Kailey does not fit with the beautiful girls names (I like Daniella though just think of a middle name to go better with the older girls names.) ...But no offense! nicolas thomas is very nice though!! God Bless!Baby names?
I like paige and mackenzie and nicholas. I really don't like danielle, kailey or Lauren though. Alexandra isn't too bad
I like Nicholas Thomas, don't really care for Danielle Kailey
How odd - my niece's name is Paige Mackenzie. Weird coincidence.



My son's name is Nicholas - I love all of the nickname options. I don't care for Kailey with Danielle, though - the repetitive L is kind of overwhelming, I think.



Good luck on the baby-making!
I love Danielle and Nicholas! The combination Nicholas Thomas doesn't work for me although I love both names separately. I think because both names end in an -as sound, it doesn't flow quite right.
i like Danielle.....but Danny sound cool;).....Nicholas is a boring name ...i hope that this helped you :D
I like them since, except for the Kailey, they are traditional and not unisex like so many today ( for example Taylor the teacher wont know whether it is girl or boy)
girl:kayleigh



boy: nick
I think they are good names! I like your other girls' names also. Very pretty.
They fit in well with the other two names. Kailey seems a bit off though... maybe because that's an uncommon spelling.
Nicholas Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment