Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby Names?

Okay, My friends mom is having a baby and she wants unique names. She doesn't really want too common names like Emily or Joseph. So does anyone have any ideas' for baby names either boy or girl names? First and Middle Names. Please Help.



Thanks.









They don't have a computer and they really need ideas for a name and they can't think of any.Baby Names?
Girls:



Zabrina



Tara



Torrey



Margaux



Elise



Sage



Kabrien



Lilly



Brielle



Bree



Haley



Jade



Gigi



Vivienne



Ryanne



Rilee



Regan



Jasmin



Olivia



Quinn



Annika



Adriana



India



Farrah



Carley



Yasmin



Kaden



Lexi ;)







Boys:



Liam (Short for William)



Levi



Ty



Tyler



Marcus



Kai



Finnigan



Asher



Cole



Cody



Percy



Asa



Henry



Xavier



Casey



Burke



Nicolus
Try the book Beyond Jennifer, Jason, Madison %26amp; Montana: What to Name Your Baby Now. It has some pretty cool names :)

Report Abuse

Baby Names?
i like isabella,rachel,michael,grace,鈥?and kathleen

Report Abuse

Baby Names?
for girls i like-

Grace lillian

Isabella mary

Ellie mae

Olivia Grace



for boys i like-

Fransis Maxwell

Christian Robert

Robert Grant



Good luck!

Report Abuse


girls: mia, miranda, brea, candice, lorelai, victoria, melody, Rhianna,emma, nelli, myrna, lena, josefina

boys: otto, elias, carter, nathan, maximillian,lawrence, oliver, carl

i like the middle name helena for girls

guys: marcus

Report Abuse


Zachery and Sarah i love those names
Callum for a boy

Alixandrea for a girl
girls:



isabela

issabelle

erika (my name)

sophia





boys:

alex mathew
I named my daughter Tiara since she is my crown
I named my daughter Kiera Leigh.
Cassidy or Brice Tyler
Well for a girl I've always loved Violet or Enid. For a boy, Orion or Fritz. But that's just me :)
Nevheah for a girl because it spells heaven backwards

Sincere for a boy

or if there's twins it could be

Sincere and Serinity
Danitey is a cute girl name.



I also like Ryleigh, Rylinn, and Tatum



For a boy I like Abery Kaine
female: how about lola? or chanel? hannah? madison? riley? can't think of any middle names that would go fine with that.



male: henry, michael, luke, paul, jeffrey?



good luck!!! hope i helped!
For boys I really like the name Micah (My-kah) Cade.....and for girls: Mahalia Paige
Riley Anne ------

Kiley Elizabeth -----------

Miley Rose ---------

Jamie-Lynn Rose ------
for a girl I wanted to use Trinity Eve or Phoenix Rose,

boys names Asher James, or Vladimir Logan.
Kallen, Ciara (sed like keira) or sam,sarah
Don't know any interesting male names and I can't tell you 1st and middle but I do know a name I like very much:



"Mirabella" pronounced in spanish (not american) as Mee'rah-bay-ah and it means "[she] looks beautiful"
Mallory or Mackenzie for girls, and Arragon or Andrew for boys.
ok here are some names:

Jalynn marie

Jordan lee

Shane August

Nicolas Andrew

Andrea Nicole

Cherith Nicole

Melinda Kay

Susan Renee

Levi lee

Toni renne

James Alton

Christopher santana

Chad Miguel

Rudy Mitchell
They can combine names and see how they sound. My name is half my fathers and half my mothers. Just remember that this name is something the child will have the rest of its life, so you don't want it to be too strange. I like Linnea for a girl. (Lynn A ya). It was taken from a famous horticulturists last name. Liana is a vine. (LeeAnna) My preference is common old fashioned names. Good luck in finding some good names.
miranda

amalia





giancarlo

romello
Bernatchie
Girls Names : Nevaeh Skye, Trynitee Paige, Isabella Rose, Madison Leigh or Lybertee Starr



Boys Names: Dalamar Argent, Braydon James, Garreth or Gideon Austin



Hope I could be of help
My Sons name is Damain

No he is't the devil's son i just like the name
kyan for the boy and nyla for the girl its best to go with shorter names for your kids so when they are learning to spell and write them it will be easier for them when they only have 4 letters to work with
I would say go for something with a good meaning like Layla that means full of innocence. You could say Ivan or Ivana which both mean God is gracious. Tiesha I dont know what that means but it is beautiful. Isis is beautiful and different and it means a throne. Iyanna means kindness,grace and solitude.Casta is pure. So many names and the list goes on.
These are some of my favorite names first names...and I guess most of them can be used as middle names, too:



Boy: Caden, Bryce, Leon, Kipp, Derek, Aaron, Evan, Ryan, Adam, Kyle.



Girl: Jasmine, Lisa, Arielle, Mary, Lucy, Heather, Ren茅e, Lacy, Julia, Stacy.
Maya

Simmone

Soleil

LaTonya

Fiona

Tytiana

Rilee

Shyanna

Hillary

Tyler

Alexandra or dria

Chalis say (chuh-leese-)

Gabrielle

Khyla

Olivia

Ovietta

Lydia

Mary

Enjoli say (ahn-jo-lee)

Joliee

Zoe

Tina



Milo

Miles

Derrett

Mcpherse

Kenton

Colt

Colten

Trevor

Gabe

Rory

Caden

Jayce

Jord

Cordaryl

Pierce

Logan

Langston

Noah

Brenton

Wade

Eddison

Michael

Nathan

Vinton

Vance

Eagen
my daughters name is jersea lynn

sons name is Dakota koby marcus

and I love cayden or kayden for boys I also like Raine and Mason
i named my 3 yr. old braeden (bray-den) and robert after my paps middle name. but im pregnant with my second baby and if its a girl is going to be schae (shay) lynn grace because i like different and unique names to.
girl names

Hallie Nachelle

Patience Rosalyn

Sandra Luann

Samara Franchecsa

Lorael Jean



boy names

Landon Monroe

Keagen Benjamin

Davis Heath

Steston Paul

Ryland Colvin
If I had another girl I always wanted to name her Ava Grace. I think that just sounds soo beautiful and different than your every day name.

No comments:

Post a Comment