Friday, January 27, 2012

BABY NAMES??????????????

so today i went over to my aunts house

while there the discussion of baby names came up



everyone was talking about what names they liked and what names they did not like



so im asking you what names out of these do you think are good names





Cousin 1 said these:

ANYA

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

PEARL

LILA



cousin 2 :

ANASTASIA

ANITA

MIRA

DREAM

HOPE

FAITH

AUGUST

HAZEL



what do you think of these names??

(and which names go together)

(or are there any other names that are like these)



Thanks!!



(please no rudeness)BABY NAMES??????????????
Cousin 1 said these:

ANYA - I love the name Anya, many reson's behind it. A childhood movie, and its my great aunts name.

APRIL - I think April is a name for older people, it makes the child sound older and she will probably get called "Ape"

MAY - May is a pretty name, not one of the best on the list, but its not a bad named. and if its a bright baby, like springtime, it would be perfect.

JUNE The names June and

PEARL Pearl aren't somthing I would name a kid. June, is pushing the limits to how many kids can be named after months and Pearl just doesn't roll off the tounge well.

LILA - This name is REALLY cute, and incredibly unique, it's not often you hear it and it has a fresh sound.



cousin 2 :

ANASTASIA - Going back to the child hood movie, this name I also love, it just sounds so pretty and regil. HOWEVER;; It will be hard to pronounce and cause her alot of problems. And its just uncommon and hard to spell.

ANITA - Anita, also sounds like an older women to me. Or really, the Aunt "Anita" that you're afraid of.

MIRA - This name goes up with Lila to me. Its gorgeous unique and just sounds great.

DREAM -

HOPE -

FAITH - Dream? Maybe not. It just doesn't sound right to me, Hope is the name you give a kid who almost died, but managed to live [sorry] Faith is also the type of name for a child who brings a family together.

AUGUST - %26lt;- Once more, pushing it with the naming kids after months, haha. I mean August isn't so bad, but theres even boys named August %26gt;.%26lt; Which I don't get.

HAZEL - I love the name Hazel, its incredibly cute;; and will work even better if the girls eyes, are infact hazel =]







I hope I was of some help;; haha, I just did my best to be honest =]
You could do destiny hope (like miley cyrus lol)

i've always liked the name dakota!BABY NAMES??????????????
I like ....

Lila

hazelBABY NAMES??????????????
i like either lila or anastasia
I think overall, your first cousin has chosen better names. I would never name one of my children Dream or Hazel, no offense to him or her.
i like Lila and Faith.



Lila May or Lila Marie

Faith Anya or Faith Ann
I actually like them all!

I think Anya Hope sounds the best.
kimberly !
i like:

anastasia may

lila hope

hazel mira

faith anya



hope i helped (:
Anya June



that sound pretty good i think



good luck on naming her and congrats!
if you're going with that, theres also like SUMMER. but i like a lot of the names like Hope and Faith as middle names because they sound good behind a variety of names.
Sorry I am not really crazy about any of them, not trying to be rude.



Baby- "Mommy, how did you pick my name?"

You- "Yahoo Answers."
For 1 I like...

Pearl

June



For 2 I like...

August

Hazel



I like the classics :)



Please help me now!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I like April and June, well they're okay. I like Anastasia, Hope, Faith. They're good.
I personally think the names Faith and Hope, go together.

But for my personal opinion, i would name my Children Payton, and Saige. ;]



? Deee
Out of those I like April in my own opinion I enjoy the name Maya!
I like Pearl out of Cousin 1s names...that's the only cute one. And out of Cousinn 2's names the only cute ones are Anastasia %26amp; Hazel.



Pearl Anya %26amp; Anastasia Hazel would be cute names...or Anastasia Faith and Hazel Anita.



Suggestions:

Ava

Emma

Chloe

Hanna

Isabelle
I like: April %26amp; Lila From Cousin 1 and Faith %26amp; Mira from Consin 2.
ok i know this is wired but April May

Emily

hazel May

May

many more

Kayla
thier is just two i wouldent suggest in my opinion, dream and pearl

anastasia is creative i like it
PEARL and MIRA are good names
i like:

APRIL

JUNE

MAY

MIRA

HOPE

LILA

HAZEL(weird, but beautiful)

anita(i just dont like it.)

dream and faith(never struck me as feminine)

august (boy's name)





Baaaaddd ideas:

pearl(old ladies name)

anastasia( its ok, but i dont like it as much as the ones above)
the only names i like out of these are Lila ( i love that name) Hazel, Mira, and thats it. i bet you'll love this name...Noel for a girl. or my personal favorite, noah for a boy. thats what im naming my boy when i have one. hope this helpes.
Personally I love names that are months,seasons etc...



How about Summer? i think that's a really nice name, also out of your choices i like

Anya

April

Hope



Im not a fan of pearl, hazel or August Also i love the name May for a middle name like Chelsea-May Lucy-May etc...
Not really crazy about any of them except for Faith. Mira is alright also.



Mira Faith.
How about "Subcommander Avocado"?
i like first and middle name suggestions



Lila Mae

Lilly Mae

Hope Anya

Faith Pearl

Mira Dream

Hazel June

August Hope

Pearl Faith

Pearl Anastasia



all the names u were given are rli pretty in my opion :D
pearl isn't bad.. i like ariel and jasmine.

boy names... roman, gabriel, and forest.. and of course ernest heheh
i like

May

June

Lila

Anastasia

Hope
Anya- nice, but prefer Enya

April- So cute for a middle name if born in April, not so keen as a first name.

May- Same as april, but with may. Like Maya though!

June- same as above.

Pearl- its ok, but not that keen

Lila- Love it! Prefer it spelt Lyla though



Anastasia- love it!

Anita- not keen

Mira- not keen either

Dream- erm, whats she thinking?!

Hope- Cute

Faith- not kee

August- weird...

Hazel- no sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment