Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can I steal the baby name you have planned for you child; boy and girl names?

My husband and I are at ground zero for baby names. We don't know the gender. What are you planning as names?Can I steal the baby name you have planned for you child; boy and girl names?
I will not tell you our favorite, but I will give you our list



Girls -



Madeline Grace

Madison Grace

Hayden Grace

Allison Brooke

Elizabath Grace

Emily Nicole



Boys -



Myles Jacob

Nolan Jacob

Ryan Scott

Mason Michael



We are having another little girl! Our daughter's name is on the above list too. www.nymbler.com is a cool website. You type names you like and it generates names from similar "tastes".
Ours is Hannah June. We both loved Hannah (and it flows perfectly with June) and June was my husband's mother's name. She passed away when he was a teen.

We never did come up with a boys name. Anything I liked my husband hated and anything he liked i hated. We didn't even have any maybes so good thing she's going to be a girl lol.



If you guys are looking for names head over to http://www.babyzone.com it's a great site. They have a ton of tools, including baby names. You can look up names, meanings etc. You can open a poll to see what people think about the names you picked out. You can vote on other people's polls (which may help you get some ideas together).Can I steal the baby name you have planned for you child; boy and girl names?
why would you want to steal somone elses names?



wouldnt you want to name your own baby yourself?



not with the help of others.. seriously, its meant to be mean somthing to parents, its meant to be original, you shouldnt steal names of other people because you like them.. sure you can get ideas, but steal them, i dont think that is saying very much of you really caringCan I steal the baby name you have planned for you child; boy and girl names?
why dont you look on some baby name sites, there are thousands!, i am on my 3rd child an am stuck for boys names, i already have a JOSH and RYAN, and am swaying towards LOGAN for a boy and it will defo be AVA if we have a girl!!! good luck
I'm in the same boat as u lol. I am pregnant with my third and it is a boy. I picked out all of these beutiful girl names and low and behold its a boy! So I am at ground zero also, My husband and I like Landen, Ashton and Rowan. I hope that helps. Good Luck!
Girl- Kinsley Jordyn (Kinsley-Kinsleigh, Kinslee, Kinslie, Jordyn- Jordan, Jordin)

Boy- Karson Blake (Karson could be Carson)



Hope I helped :)

im 17 this is just what im planning
For a boy we're definitely going with Brennan, with probably Carter as a middle name.

For a girl we like either Kamryn or Shannon. Not sure of a middle name yet.

Feel free to go to my profile and click on the link that leads to the name list I made!
Girl - April

Boy - Harper.
  • biore blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment