Friday, January 27, 2012

BABY NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I am pregnant with a little Girl and I don't have a first or middle name for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need help!!

my last name is Chorney, I want a unique girls name, I sorta like boys names on girls (not like tom but like Cody) )and I am not saying I want her named Cody that is just an example)





THANKS!!!

Kayden





Middle names and First names would be great!BABY NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Teagan Maya

Skyler Madeleine

Taryn Rosalie

Tristan Adele

Kaia Michelle

Cassidy Brenna

Devon Adelaide

Brody Leigh

Rowan Jada

Harper Kate

Jordana Rose

Cameron Isabelle

Jordyn Cara

Hadley Alanna



also

Kai

Emery

Luca

Erin

Quinn

Ryanne

Jamie

Harley

Alexa

Charlie

Blake

Rhian
Jordyn Grace

Dylon Danielle

Oakley Adella

Dallin Josephine



I like really girly names...so I'm not much of a huge help, lol.



I like:

Lucy Catherine

Gabriella Joy

Lilah Faith

Amelia Rose



Good luck =) I hope you find a name you love!BABY NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Shia (pronounced Shy-uh)

Madison (Maddie)

McKenzie (Kenzie)

Remy

Zia

Dakota (Kota, Cody)

-----------

Shia McKenzie Chorney

Madison Riley Chorney

McKenzie Camille Chorney

Remy Dakota Chorney

Zia Madison Chorney

Dakota Parker ChorneyBABY NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
. Isabelline Marie

. Aleesa (A-LEE-S-A) no "sha" Noel

. Nelly

. Jennifer Heidi

. Riley ann

. Kai Maryann
Courtney Michelle Chorney

Sarah Marie Chorney

Miley Michelle Chorney



Love the names Logan or Kai, very pretty!
I think Logan is cute for a girl!

But if you like unisex or boy-ish names, I would add a girly middle name.

Examples:

Taylor Olivia

Logan Nicole

Reece Marie

Alex Mae
Ryan Mikayla Chorney



Alex Rose Chorney



Kaya Nicole Chorney



Cody Ann Chorney
well. my sisters and I all have unique names..maybe you'd like one of them



Me - cordele

Acadia (ah kay-dee-ah)

Estonia (es-tone-ya)

Saphina (sa-fee-na)
I like Kai Madison. Kai is used for both girls and boys.

I also like Micah Leighton. Micah of course is both.

As well as, Hunter.
Larkin

Sawyer

Rowan

Luca

London

Kennedy

Teagan

Reegan

Monroe
Jordana

Rakel

Mickajana

Ellanigights

Giana

Lydia

Morgana
Avery Annalise

Sydney Delilah

Remy Cassandra

Kyra Charlize

Maia Ivy
Finnley

Aven

Aaden

Kayden

Jayden

Vayda

Emery

Emerson

Emmette

Rylenne

:)
I love Michael Claire!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment