Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby names?

My sister is having a baby, whats some good "BOY" baby names?Baby names?
Cameron Parker

Vance

Parker Andrew

Collen Ethan



Congrats!!!
do something out of the ordinary and pick a TRADITIONAL NAME.

all the names people are giving kids these days are absolutely retarded.



Try names like: Thomas, John, Mark, Daniel etc.Baby names?
Austin

Blake

Benjamin

Brayden

Bralen

Bentley

Cole

Cayden

Gabe

Gage

Grant

Grady

Gavin

Hayden

Houston

Ian

Kinser/Kinzer

Levan

Levi

Nolan

Rylan

Talan

WyattBaby names?
Gage,Brenden,Landon,Cody.....?
James

Victor

Issac

Eli

Caleb

Porter

Gavin



I recommend going to the census website.
Dylan Blue-

Sean Michael

Preston Scott

Kevin Lee

Draven Scott

I used my husbands middle name. no matter what the name should flow easy off of the tongue.
Dillan

James

Will

Archie

Jake

Jack

Ben

Sam

David

Sean

Andrew

Tyrell

Matthew
whatever you choose, use this rule:



Tell some friends the name, and if they say "what" or "will you repeat it", I would not choose it.



The best names are one or two syllables and easy to remember by everyone.



Zack is my favorite Zack Westley.



See you remember it.
Micah

Josiah

Luka/Luca

Kai

Alfie

Noah

Charlie

Alexander

Michael

Jonathan/Jonathon
Tommy, Justin, Michael, Ryan, and Patrick.
You could go with classic names:

Christopher, Matthew, James, Steven...



I like the names:

Ian, Calvin, Austin...



Congratz on your sister's new baby!
Xan, James, Micah,Morris
chase
Define 'good'? I think that Chase, Thaddeus, Levi, Aiden, Seth, Alexander, and Nikoli are good. But I am sure that everyone has their own definition of what might be good. It would help to know what 'style' you are looking for (classical, trendy, obscure, short, old-school)...
I'm thinking of naming my son Dalton Kane.
Mason, Ethan, Dylan, Seth, Ryan, Xander, Roston, Triston, Logan, Haydon, Aiden, Ben, Quinten
Kayden, Justin, Blake, Ryan...?
Beyond Jennifer %26amp; Jason, Madison %26amp; Montana is a great baby name book. I would check that out.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment