Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby names?

Just wanting some nice baby names recommended, whats your favourites? I dont really like traditional names and have a 5 year old called kai , thanx.xxBaby names?
Nicole
Joshua

Connor

Calum

Ethan

Nathan

Dion

Samuel

IainBaby names?
ellis is good for a boy, how about Elissa for a girl?Baby names?
I love the name Kai, I wanted to call my son Jaiden or Kai but hubby didn麓t want to so we called him Joshua. I have a daughter called Kacia, and I love the name Maddison for a girl.
ok,



Blake

Ella Rose*

Gabriella

Abby

Kiley

Brenna

Paige

Logan

Shauna Rose*



(* means best ones)





Good Luck!
I have called my 3 year old boy Zoran, my other kids are called India and Saffron.
I've always liked Blake, or Fox, or Luca..
For a girl:::



Fianna

Fiamma

Amalie

Demrielle

Addison

Alina

Cozette

Avery

Peyton

Chase

Ellis





Boyss::



William

Ian

Breckin

Brynn

Gavin

Tyler

Camden

Patton

Logan

Milo





hope u liked!!!!
Girls:

Alya

Ayla

Roxanne

Roxanna

Taisha

Scarlet/Scarlett

Keilani

Kisabel

Tia

Kira

Elmira

Kisa



Boys:

Elijah

Isaiah

Jeremiah

Zacariah

Nigel

Billy/Billie

Josiah

Luca/Luka

Fraser/Frazer
My cousin (boy) is called Ellis. I like Sawyer, Landon, Bailey, Harley, Callum, Xander and Tareq
Girls:

Chelsea

Kimberly

Lynn

McKayla

Mackenzie



Boys:

Ian

Andrew

Ethan

Chase

Owen
I think it could work either way but it does have a slight femininity to it which may cause a boy troubles.



Here are some names



Boy Names

Abram

Tyler

Devan

Micca

Shinji

Hibiki



Girl Names

Toru

Maika

Kylie

Emberlynn

Tarryn

Maya
girls;

Maddison.

Kayden

Melody.



Boys

Ewan.

Rylie
Kayden, Kiera. My little one is Kayden. =)
i have a son named ellis you can call a girl this to

i like 4 a boy riley , jase

4 a girl kadence , caddie,skylar
girls: aleesha, katalina, Rosetta, Sara, Ayla, Enola

Boys: Marek, Pablo, Jonah, Samuel, Gimli
Conor.Luke,Jake

Melissa, Ashley, Ella
angel chantelle charisma mercedes
Boy/ Decklynn or Fayne

Girl/ Willow and Tessafaye
girls



Bryn

Blaire

Ashton

Ashlia

Basia

Brielle

Carson

Erianna





boys



Beckett

Brynner

Cohen

maston

deacon
Hi,



Kai is a cute name - I love it!



For a boy I am having Jacob Samuel or Noah James - we haven't decided yet!



I tend to think Ellis is a boy's name rather than a girl's as there has been 3 boys in the school I work in with the name Ellis!



Any name you pick for your children is fine as it your choice so you can NEVER go wrong!



Lx
Girls



Amber

Alexis

Dakota

Ebony

Felicity

Jolie

Kara

Kyla

Lara

Madison

Paige

Pheobe

Scarlett

Trinity

Tamsin





Boys



Colby

Dion

Ewan

Flynn

Lucas

Leland

Mitchell

Mason

Morgan

Marshall

Trent

Jude

Kailen
rachel, adam, amelia, mary, mellissa
milaika...

rouan... this could be for a boy or girl
snodgrass
I KNOW A FEW



MOLADIGAS

BONGITERIS



JOGURESAWULAMIGODUFILATIMUUUUGTERINGAL鈥?br>
DATS MY FAVOURITE
Lillian

Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment