Friday, January 27, 2012

BABY NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!?

idk y but recently Ive been thinking of what im going to name my kids....Ive decided that if I hav girls the names id choose for them wud be Baileigh, Natalie, and Anderson...and So far all I have for Boys are Jayden and Cameron...WHAT R UR FAV. BABY NAMES and also star if u like my names or have any suggestions for othrs..



THANKSBABY NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!?
my fave girl names are-Hayden,Gabriella,Isabella(Bella)



Fave boy names-Riley,Edward,Kayden,Kiptyn



i mostly like different names people don't hear very commonly
Girls: Katie, Madelyn, Emma, and Aubrie

Boys: Lucas, Jacob, Tyler, Dylan, Collin, and NoahBABY NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!?
i like anderson, and ilove the boys names.BABY NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!?
xander!!!
Girls: Evelyn, Sonia, Aven

Boys: Henry, Adam, Jemaine, Luka, Ethan
For boys I like

Pix

Evan

....

Thats All





Girls

Sophia

Cloey

Charlie

Tatum

Kylie

and

Nikki
If you love your child, don't saddle him/her with a name that will require special spelling for his/her entire life. "Baileigh" just ensures that it will be spelled incorrectly on almost every form and attendance list forever. It will be mispronounced as "Bailig" or just spelled as "Bailey."



Jayden sounds ghey, but Cameron is pretty cool.



I have always been partial to "Laural" for a girl. "Chase" is a great boy's name.
Girls: Sophia, Isabella, Gabrielle, Calista, Parker, Avery

Boys: Noah, Joseph, Joshua, Carter, Carson, Darius
Girl names: Jennifer, Rebecca, Sydney, Sarah, Sophie

Boy names: Jack, Micheal, Alexander and I like the name Cameron, too.
Simone for girl ~ Juliano for boy Maybe??
Well, I really love the name Natalie. It is one of my all-time favorite girl names, so I totally agree with you on that one. I don't like Baileigh and Anderson so much, they don't sound feminine enough. Jayden and Cameron are pretty cool, and Chase is okay too.



So, here are my favorite baby names (not necessarily in order):

~GIRLS~

Charlotte

Natalie

Alexandria

Jana

Zoe Isabella (Isn't that a cute combo??)

Juliana

Christina

Elizabeth

Meghan

Katherine

Paige

Karina/Carina



~BOYS~

Alex

Preston

Daniel

Andre

Landon

Tyler

Dante

Michael

Ethan
1.Autumn May

2.Selena Grace

3.Alexis Ann

4.Felicity Hope

5.Bethany May

6.Kaylee Rose

7.Jacqueline Marie

8.Brenna Hope

9.Faith Daria

10.Brittany Hope

1.Seth Britte

2.Jacob Jay

3.Christopher Mark

4.Jordan Jay

5.Hunter Adam

6.Kenton Jay

7.Oliver Jake

8.Gregory Mike

9.Michelangelo Jame

10.Jack Pressent
I love the girl names, but i also like Taylor, and also Rosalie and Shae and Anna. Boys, Adam caleb tyler gabriel tom
i think of middle names more than first names for girls, and first names more than middle names for boys, so...



girls (middle names):

Mae

Liv

Jane

Joy

Violet

Lily

Sophia

Tatum



boys (first names):

Stephen

Stefan

Steven

Tyler

Anthony

Peyton

Owen
I like all yours except Anderson,for a girl...for a boy it'd good though,thats just my opinion though,to each their own..=)

I like these,and its only a few I do like,I have many fav's...

Blake ............Callee

Dawson ........Hannah

Gavin............Journey

Kent .............Amanda

Elijah............Emily
Girls:Carter#1,Kyndall#2,Blake#3,Laklynn…



Boys:Rylan#1,Parker#2,Mikey#3,Nathan(a… my dad)#4



I know Carter is a boys name but i love it 4 a girl
Jeff for either a boy or a girl - it's unisex.
My favorites are:

Jenna Kathryn

Lauren Reese

Kelsey Paige



Austin Cole

Ethan Blake

Nolan Zachary

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment