Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby names?

I am 3 months pregnant and have recently decided i want the sex of my baby to be a surprise! =D I have chosen Millie-mai for a babygirl, and Alfie for a babyboy. I was just wondering what everyones thinks of these names? Thanks Chicks!Baby names?
Love them
TommyBaby names?
Those are really original names. Cute%26lt;3Baby names?
Miley Mai is better. Milly is hideous.

And Alfie is gross.



Good luck!
I dont like them at all.
Please don't name your child either of those names. They will get made fun of for the rest of their lives.
Not big on the boy name... but it's your baby! The girl name is cute! Good luck!!
I truely love both your choices, congrats and good luck :)
just make sure her friends call her millie she will get picked on for millie mai.
If it's a boy Keaton would be a good name, and female Mellinie
Those names are really interesting. One thing that i would suggest you do is pick other names because as your kid gets older, he/she will go through humiliation and embarrasment which will lower their self-esteem/confidence.
I read a baby book and It said it's good to give your children creative names but imagine you were hiring people for a job and only had a list of names. who would you want to represent your company and put on business cards? (but i do like Millie-may!)
honey truthfully they are terrible names!! millie sounds like an old lady! its horrible! alfie isnt any better. there are just so many beautiful names to choose from but there two just are not the ones!! sorry!! just my opinion!!
I think Millie-May is adorable, but I think that Alfie is a name that could be made fun of. Maybe make that his middle name and call him that at home but pick another name so he can choose.
I agree with cookie6 =] They are both cute names but they seem a little old and southern if you get what im trying to say. You should pick a more modern name like idk...Channing for a boy and Adrianna for a girl. Both are somewhat creative but are more accepted.

hope this helps!
They both are awful, but to each its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment