Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby names?

please would you give your opinion on the names amrissa and amreese for a baby girl. thankyou.Baby names?
I like them!

I would spell Amrissa, Amerissa and Amreese, Amerise.
I like amarissa with an a in between the m and r.Baby names?
I don't care much for either myself, but like Amreese better than Amrissa. Amrissa really looks like you miss spelled Marissa.Baby names?
I prefer amrissa, I think its really nice, but they are both nice names and quite unusual.
amreese is very nice go with that.
personally i dotn like tham at all but hey they are your children right?? so if you like it go for it

when i chose my babys name i didnt even bother asking ppl about the names i just chose the ones i liked since its my kid
Amrissa
Amrissa is a cute name.
Amrissa definitely. But although, she might start thinking she's dyslexic and start spelling her name marissa haha. sorry, had to crack a joke. no, but seriously, i like the name, it's pretty. definitely original, which is what you're looking for when you name your child. congrats.
i dont like sound like the name of a slapper or something but each to their own if u like them then go ahead use it sound lovely as a baby but what when the child grows up teenage etc good luck hope u have a lovely healthy baby
Wow, I have never heard those names, my favorite name from these to def. is Amrissa! thats a very beautiful name!
are you sure you dont need another vowl between m and r?

wouldnt you pronounce it:

"aa-m-E-r-iss-sa" or "aa-mer-eei-s"?

shouldnt it be amerissa? or amirissa?
If I had to choose from the two, it would be Amrissa, a unique name - the other looks like you couldnt spell the name you wished for.
No offense... but they remind me too much of that pink marshmallow-jello dessert... what's that called... Ambrosia?
They are personally not my taste but if you like them then use one of them.
Sorry, I don't like them, what is the surname going to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment