Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby names?

Either Hunner Lee or Hunter Lee for a boy.

I also like Landon James.



Mykaylah Ann for the girl (Ann is my fiances moms middle named, she died of cancer so we are naming a baby girl after her)

Or maybe Heaven Leigh?



feel free to give me some unique cute names. lol.

thanks!Baby names?
Hunter James would be ok. I don't like any of the others.





Mykaylah is awful, especially with the "trendy" spelling. Ann is ok. Heaven isn't great, but thank God it's not Nevaeh.
Checkout my blog:



http://baby-boy-names-fifa.blogspot.com/…



have a lotta collection of links...Baby names?
i love the name landon for a boy..

and mkaylah ann is very pretty..





I do not like that heaven leigh it sounds cheesyBaby names?
I know it's tempting, but I'd really carefully consider names that are cute. Although I have eventually grown to quite like my name, I've also found 35 years of spelling it for every single person filling in every single form a bit of a pain in the ***. Ditto the "oh, I was expecting you to be a man" comments, the "ooh, was your dad a cowboy?" jokes (gosh, how I laughed, all 2,589 times so far), etc. A name people can spell really is a great gift for a baby... How about a fabulous, really unusual middle name that s/he can use if s/he wants to? Yours sincerely, a boring old woman called Shain



PS I love the idea of using a family name and Ann is a lovely name included for a really touching reason. If we'd had a girl we were going to use my late mother's name as a middle name. Good luck!
GIRLS:

Ramsey Catherine

Kendra Ann

Avery Ann

Harper Ann

Colby Ann



BOYS:

Kalahan Robert

Branson James

Garrison Matthew

Jace Liam

Landon Joshua
Heaven Leigh? Are you serious? Do you have any idea how badly the poor child would be ridiculed?



I’m hoping “Hunner” was a misspelling because it doesn’t even make sense. Hunter is better than Landon (Landon sounds too soap opera-ish). Mykaylah is okay but I would give it a sensible spelling – Mikayla or Michaela.
How about Henry Lee or Lucas James for the boy? Nicknames could be Hank, Lee, Luke, Lukie, Jim, Jimmy, Jimbo, Jamie.



For the girl, Michaela Ann, definitely. Nicknames could be Mike, Mickey, Kay, Annie.
Wtf? They're all ridiculous apart from "Ann" and "Lee"!
I really like Landon!

Emaline.

Leigh.

Lorelai.

Rain.
I really like Landon James for a boy. I like Leigh for the middle name on the girls name.
Hunter Lee

Heaven Leigh



are so cute !!
Landon James is nice
I like the name Landon for a boy and Mykaylah for a girl.



Good luck and congrats!
I love the name Landon James. Hunter Lee is good too but I like Landon best!



I also love the name Mykaylah(I would spell it Makaylah) Ann but Heaven is also cute.



I also like the Name Rayne for a girl!



Good luck!!
When I heard Hunner, I thought of honey...so no



But Hunter Lee is a good name. So is Landon James. I like Landon better.



I would spell the name Makayla not the other way. It just looks ugly. And imagine her trying to write that in Kindergarten



Good luck and congrats on the baby



oh yea I dont like Heaven Leigh... way to cheesy
I love the name Hunter! not crazy about Lee, it's my husband's middle name and he hates it! I do like Lee for a girl, spelled Leigh, though!

I like Landon, but prefers London, cute name!



I am not certain about the spelling of Mykaylah, I personally like; Mikaila!



Mikaila Ann____________

or

Mikaila LeighAnn



Not sure you should name your child Heaven Leigh (Heavenly), it would put a lot of pressure on the child.



Other names:



James Hunter_______________

London Jeremiah____________



Laila Annelise________________

Anna Victoria_________________
go with Mykaylah Ann and Hunter Lee. or i also like Hunter James.

No comments:

Post a Comment