Friday, January 27, 2012

BaBy NaMeS!?!?!?

i love the names:

Lucy, Victoria, Lily, Juliana, Bella, Mina, Katia and Madison... but im not sure how to arrange them....



i like Juliana and Victoria can't be first names b/c they are family names (but the ppl are still alive)



i like Lucy Victoria or Lucie Victoria and LIly Juliana...



also for a boy what do you think of Damien Kyle and Jude___?BaBy NaMeS!?!?!?
Damien Kyle is really cute. I love the name Bella. Its so adorable and girly. Heres some middle names:



Bella Nicole

Bella Michelle

Bella Brieann

Bella Lauren

Bella Ray

Bella Christine

Bella Danielle



Good Luck(:
I like the name you have picked out. I really would like Katia Madison or Katia Bella.



I also like the name Damien Kyle...how about for Jude:



Jude Robert

Jude Kevin

Jude Raymond

Jude Michael

Jude Thomas

Jude RyanBaBy NaMeS!?!?!?
I think the name Lily Juliana is so pretty!

You should defo pick that one.



Damien Kyle is also a good name.BaBy NaMeS!?!?!?
Mina Bella

Katia Madison

Lily Victoria

Victoria Madison

Lucy Madison

Mina Madison



Jude Mason
Lily Madison is great, i also like Lucie Victoria. Damien Kyle is good i also like Jude Kyle or Jude Kai
Madison Lilly

Madison Rose

Katia Lynn(katia is so pretty by itself it doesn't need a middle name -a shorter one sounds better after Katia)

Lucy Madison





I like Damien Kyle

Just my opinion.

Dominik is also a possibility.

Dominik Jude

Jude Dominik

Kyle Dominik
i like themm :]

another good name is

katayla madison
I like Madison Juliana

and

I like Damien and Kyle
I really like Mina Julianna...very pretty/.
I love Juliana but I like it better with two Ns (Julianna)

How about Julianna Nicole

I think Jude is more of a girls name though

No comments:

Post a Comment