Friday, January 27, 2012

BaBy NaMeS?!?!?!?

ok so i think i got the names now....



Girls:

Riley Ann---ann 4 my moms middle name

Codi Lynn---i LOVE the name



Boys:

Alexander James-----alexander 4 A-ROD!!---and james 4 my brother

Matthew Sanderson----matthew 4 my brother and sanderson bcuz its DEREK JETERS middle name =]



tell me what ya think of the names and dont say the boys r gonna end up gay with those names cuz they wont....TRUST MEBaBy NaMeS?!?!?!?
I like Matthew Sanderson I really like it. Derek Jeter's middle name hahaha



but since Matthew is your brother's name maybe it would be better to have that as a middle name.



Maybe Alexander Matthew because then for a nickname for Alexander you could still have Sanders or Xander or something hehe



hehe

Riley Ann is a very pretty name



I don't really like names with Lynn they're so country!



but Codi is a sweet name. Cody, Codie, Chloe also sort of like it pretty too
Love both the girls names! Would spell Riley as Rhylee though. Codi is just gorgeous.

The boys names are great too.BaBy NaMeS?!?!?!?
Riley Ann and Alexander JamesBaBy NaMeS?!?!?!?
Codi Lynn and Alexander James
absolutely LOVE Codi Lynn. and for the boys name I would pick Alexander James.
I love em all! Great choices!
Good names but here is what you should name it:



Boy: Seth, Colin, Colton, Jeff



Girl: Katie, Ashly, Meagon, Tasha, Sasha.



The girl names are sexy! lol. Nah I just like the sound of them. Ok so rating yours in order



Girls: Codi Lynn, Riley Lynn



Boys: Alexander James, Matthew Sanderson.



I dont like the name Matthew bc it was my 6th grade lineman and he tried to let them tackle me to make me look bad.
Sorry don't like either of the girls names. I love Alexander James - Love Matthew but not sure about Sanderson
I like the names,did you know that the name James and Matthew both mean GODS GIFT
I like Both girls names I would use Riley Ann and I would use Alexander James for the boy but both boys names are nice...n no i dont think theyl b gay either,
Riley is trendy and boring, Codi is masculine regardless of how you spell it. I would feel sorry for any grown woman in the business world with a name like Riley or Codi, they suggest the person comes from an uneducated and downmarket background. Riley Ann is a very predictable pairing and Lynn is one of the dullest middle names around. I'd scrap both and start again



Alexander James is very strong and handsome. Matthew is nice but I don't like Sanderson. Off topic but as you brought it up - what does it matter if the boys do end up gay?
for a girl, Riley Ann. for a boy, Alexander James. 2 cute names!!!!!
Girl = Riley Ann



Boy = Alexander James
Sorry I don't like either of the girls names. They're both pretty bad. The boys names are okay though, but just okay.
I like Alexander James, but I'm not sure on the girl's names. I don't like Codi and Riley, but at the end of the day, it's up to you.
The names are not good names plz tell me that when you call alexander james you say alexander-james make james a middle name.
Love Codi Lynn. You could spell Riley different. Like Rylee or Ryley, or Rilee.



I love Alexander James. It sounds nice together.



Matthew is a nice name, but maybe with a different middle name, Like:



matthew Adrian

Matthew Jordan

Matthew Ryland

Matthew Perry

Matthew Cole
Codi Lynn

Alexander James
The boy names are nice, but the girls are horrible. sorry, there is nothing remotely sophisticated, feminine, or pretty about them



sorry!!!!!
I like all your names. nice!
i like codi lyn its catchii

and i dont like any of the guys names
  • moisturizer cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment