Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby names?

My aunty is going to have her first baby soon but her and her husband can't tink of any names!

plz help they keep on asking me ifi have any they have 4 top names so far if itz a boy Aiden or Alex and a girl Mia and for either a girl or boy maybe baley.



Can youchose the best name and if you have another really god name plz tell thanx alotBaby names?
Girl: archelle, arlena, claire, fiona, harlene, cathrene, jennel

Boy: alfred, arthur, christopher, ferland, harold, cathrino, jeneio

(jeneyo)





Hope this helps.......

congratulations for your aunt !!!
Girl: Clara

Boy: JettBaby names?
girl : iliana ( latin )

boy : smithBaby names?
for boys I like the names Brody or Bryson. For girls I love the names kaylea, kelsey, kadrie, Kylea!
Baley sounds like a really good name :)

I dont like the other ones, there are so many Alexs

Something a little bit different is always a good idea, then there is multiple names in the same class!
Aron, Jack, Chris, Mohammed Ali.

Rechell, Gemma.
boy-Antonio

girl-isabella
I like Mia for a girl or Nicole.

I like Aiden best for a boy's name.
Whenever I'm in dire need of names for characters, I go this website:

http://www.babynames.com/



On the website, they even include extra tidbits like the meanings of names.



Good luck!
choose a unique name like Christina. If a boy maybe Geordie.
Girl - Casey, Chanei, Cayla, Christina, Christine, Chelsea, Danika, Daisy, Deja, Jadah, Hayley

Boys - Christian, Christopher, Cale, Cody, Calvin, Dash, Dale, Harris, Luke, Leonard, Zabar
Boy: Charlie, Logan, Brandon, Harrison

Girl: Madison, Chelsea, Kayla, Courtney
April Melody, Misty Sunshine, Samantha Marie, Angelica Charisse, Rachel Jayne,
I think Mia is cute for a girl. Alex is good for a boy.
I like that name Mia. But if its a girl I love the names Rinee and Jamie. And if its a boy I love the names Anthony, Charlie, and Johnny. Those are my personal favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment