Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby names?

my best friend is having a baby boy, she asked me to pick the name out, so what are some good names for baby boys? I like Shane and Nick, but they wouldn't really work together unless it was Shane Nickolas or Nickolas Shane but I my best friend doesn't like Nickolas, just nick. what do you think about these names and if you have any other names that you think are good plz tell me! thanks!!!!!!!Baby names?
I like the sound of Nickolas Shane; but if she doesn't like Nickolas, I would just skip the Nick or the Shane. Here are some:



Nick Patrick

Nick Scott

Nick Ray

Nick Charles

Nick Logan



Shane Barker

Shane Paul

Shane Edward

Shane Matthew

Shane Mason
Pick Shane :)



Shane and maybe something with Nick in like



Shane Nickson or Nixon

Shane Nicco

Shane Dominic



or something along those lines



:)





xBaby names?
Here are some of the most popular baby names.



And a lot of them are really cute!



Hope they help,



=]Baby names?
I like Shayne but not Nick (too popular and kinda ugly)



How about:



Shayne Greyson

Shayne O' Ryan

Shayne Bryan

Shayne Matthew

Shayne Kyle

or-

Shayne Derek
Shane Mason
  • eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment