Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby Names?

I need a few baby girl and boy names (just curious, im not having a baby lol) They have to be unique but not like freaky names. Middle names too :D



and do you like any of these? :



Francesca Jolane

Jaclyn Vanessa

Hannah Marie

Mikayla Cristin

Aliza Christine

Jolane ChantalBaby Names?
Francesca Jolane- 9/10, Ive never really cared for the name Francesca, but the middle name Jolane makes it wonderful.

Jaclyn Vanessa- 10/10, I think this one is very unique and beautiful, it sounds like an old movie stars name.

Hannah Marie- 7/10, Eh its ok. Its really original, but still cute.

Mikayla Cristin- 10/10. I LOVE This one, Cristin is a great middle name and I love how you spelled it. It sounds GREAT.

Aliza Christine- 8/10. I think this name is pretty beautiful. Its bery dramatic, sounds like a soap opera characters name :D

Jolane Chantal- 10/10, I think Jolane is a great name, and Chantal goes great with it! Very EXOTIC :D





You are a very great name picker :D

My favs arr Jolane Chantal and Mikayla Cristin!



Here are some of my favorite names!

-Alexandra Elizabeth

-Chloe Kate

-Claire Danielle

-Sophia Rose

-Rosalie Isabel

-Holly Evelyn

-Eden Maree





:D:D:D:D:D:D xoxo
I like Francesca, but I'm not sure how I like Jolane with it. Hannah is my name, but beware it's so common. It can get irritating for some people. Mikayla- I'm so not a fan of this name I felt it had to be known. It has far too many variations, and isn't that pretty, at least to me. And in my opinion Jaclyn looks lower class. The original Jacqueline looks the best.Baby Names?
lets see.............. I dont know middle names but here:



Cassy

Julianne

Daxy

Shea

Keira

Kara [[or cara]

Denae [[ sounds like den-ay]]

Makayla

Caroline

Carmindy



ya I like those =]] and I know I like seeing what names people say too!! =]]Baby Names?
HANNAH MARIE is the only one of these i like sorry!

other ideas

charlotte rae

aubrey denise

savannah rose

megan diane

shelby lynn

isadora renee

nyla isabelle

tabitha jean

darcy elizabeth

afton hope

good luck!
Girl Names:

Jaclyn Vanessa %26lt;3

Jasmine Mai

Selena Katelyn

Kayla Riley



Boy Names:

Jayden Michael

Aiden Kyle

Tyler Ray

Kenneth Miles
i like Mikayla Cristin the best, but the others sound 2 old and grown upish.



GIRLS NAMES I LIKE ARE:)

Harper Judith

Kennedy Grace

Mackenzie Marie

Driver Caroline

ya, those are some i like
I love Jaclyn Vanessa!

Aliza Christine is pretty too

Hannah Marie is common and boring



boys:

Hunter Ryan

Declan Joel

Jonathan Drake

Colton Whyte

Conrad Nicholas
Felisity Rose



Francesca Jolane ok kinda

Jaclyn Vanessa no

Hannah Marie yea

Mikayla Cristin yes

Aliza Christine nope

Jolane Chantal no
Aliza Christine is soooo beautiful! I like it spelled Eliza as well.

Hannah Marie is cute too.
Jaclyn Vanessa
girl:

miley rae

dalyce day

sierra dawn

bailey kae



boy:

conner dallas

corbin louis

kyler lee
  • blackheads eraser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment