Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What baby names do you like the best?

Okay, so my aunt is having a baby, it's due in January.

She wants to keep it a surprise no matter what.

And she wanted me to help choose out baby names for her.

She likes the name Derrick Bradley and Kyle Jordan for a boy.

And for a girl she likes Daniella Marisol and Jessica Marie.

What do you think of these names?

And you can suggest some more if you like. :) Thank-you.What baby names do you like the best?
Out of the boys, I like Derrick Bradley

Out of the girls, I like Daniella Marisol



When picking out a baby name, you can't think of how cute the name is, but what it will look like in the future. For ex., If you choose a name like Brittany, look into the future, can you see yourself calling a 90 year-old woman Brittany? (haha, sorry for all the Brittany's!)



I love the names...

Girl- Theresa, Isabella, Mia, Annemarie, Grace

Boy- Jack, Thomas, James, Michael, Andrew



Hope I helped! And tell your aunt I said congrats! (:
What about Nathan, Adam, Ben, Ethan, Joshua and for a girl Alyssa, Olivia, Chloe or EdenWhat baby names do you like the best?
Derrick Bradley and Daniella Marisol !!!!What baby names do you like the best?
theyre all tooo common
Out of those...I like Kyle...but that's it.
Too boring for me, but Kyle would be my #1

No comments:

Post a Comment