Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How old are people who are frequently in the baby names section?

Please answer the following:





1. How old are you?


2. Why do you like to answer questions in the baby name section?





BQ: What do you think of the girl's name Phaedra? (FAY-dra)





By the way...I'm 15 and I answer questions in the baby names section just because it's my odd little hobby and for for whatever reason I find it fun %26lt;3|||I am 20 and 11 weeks pregnant. So i like to answer the questions because Im hoping to find some names I like :]


Phaedra is pretty interesting, I like it. its odd but not retarded.|||1. How old are you? -- Old compared to you.





2. Why do you like to answer questions in the baby name section? --- I answer questions in the baby name section of Y/A mainly because I can rack up a bunch of points while answering relatively easy questions.





BQ: What do you think of the girl's name Phaedra? (FAY-dra) -- seriously, I really do like this name. Very unique and just sounds pretty.





In Greek mythology, Phaedra (Phaidra) is the daughter of Minos,


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minos


wife of Theseus


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theseus


and the mother of Demophon of Athens


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demophon_of…


and Acamas.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acamas


Phaedra's name derives from the Greek word φαιδρός (phaidros), which meant "bright". o_O|||1. I just turned 20 a few weeks ago :)





2. I've always been into names, I think it's because I like to write and I'm fascinated by words in general. I like discovering new names and creating new combos. I also like to think about the future and find names that I might call my children, and it's fun to help other people pick names too.





BQ: I love Phaedra! It's one of my top guilty pleasure names. It's striking and mysterious. I currently have Phaedra Yvaine on my name list, nickname Faye.|||Since I am Saneyaya you can assume I am old enough to be a grandmother. I answer because I taught college English and studied linguistics, so I am interested in origins of names, and I like to offer constructive advice--no td for anyone else's opinion, BTW.


Phaedra is a classic Greek mythological name meaning bright. Aside from the myth, I do like the name and your pronunciation.


I like your question and your choice of name. Hope you continue enjoying Baby Names.


......................................…|||1. I'm 20.


2. Because I've always been fascinated with baby names, meanings and where they come from, and because we will start trying sometime in the near future and I like seeing new names.





BQ: It's kind of ok for me, I don't hate it, but I'm kind of a sucker for the more quirky names. I guess if I heard it enough, it would probably grow on me, even if it is a bit out there.|||1. How old are you?


17





2. Why do you like to answer questions in the baby name section?


Because it's my weird little hobby as well! And I love kids and can't wait too have my own (not literally though - I can definitely wait at least 6 more years)





BQ: What do you think of the girl's name Phaedra? (FAY-dra)


Sorry, but I don't like it. It looks complicated, and it doesn't even sound that pretty IMO.





:)|||1. I'm 14, and have been here since I was at least 11.


2. First, it gives me ideas for future children even though it's awhile away, and second because names are really interesting and it is cool to see everyone's opinions and what's behind the name. I also love giving advice and hope to be a therapist or something like that.





BQ: I dislike it, sorry.|||1] 16


2] I think baby names are very interesting. There are so many different possibilities out there and I'm always looking for more names I love. A also think its pretty fun to help people and critique names and stuff.





BQ -- I think it kind of has a cool sound to it. It's definitely different, but when paired with the right middle it could work. I'm not against it.|||1. 14 - been answering here since I was 12.


2. A couple reasons, I suppose. I like to play around with names, and coming here gives me new ideas for when I have my own children someday. Also I like to give people advice, if the name for their new baby is creative, what it means, and if I like it personally.





BQ: It's cute and creative. I love it :]|||1/ I'm 23.


2/ Looking for inspirations for my babies name, interested in seeing other peoples current tastes, for laughs when I see the ridiculous made-up/intentionally misspelt names...





I like the sound of it. It's feminine, yet strong with personality. I love a lot of mythological names but I personally wouldn't use them. I'm interested in only using arabic names.|||1. I'm 28 and a mother of a 21 month old


2. I just like to answer the questions for fun. When I was pregnant I also asked baby name questions and got alot of feed back. So I continued to answer peoples questions to help out.





BQ - No I don't like the name, just personal opinion.|||1. I'm 20 years old.


2. It's something creative %26amp; fun I like to do when I'm bored, there are some many names out there %26amp; so many possibilities....it's fun to think about the future too. :)





BQ : I like the name , I would personally never use it but I don't mind it! :)








♥|||I am 23.


I answer because I am having a baby, so I have experience trying to pick out a name. Also my Husband and I plan on having more children so I like seeing all the names people are thinking of using.





BQ: I do not enjoy it.|||1. I'm 24.


2. I just love names! I've always been interested in names. And its fun to see names that other people like and to give people advice and offer constructive input.





BQ: I'm sorry but I think its horrid. Its just not an attractive name in my opinion.|||1. 25


2. I was on here a lot when I was pregnant with my first child, who is now 4 weeks old. I LOVE names and my husband and I do want more children, so I love planning out names!





Phaedra is too unique for me!|||1.)I'm 15 too!!!!!





2.)I think I'm obsessed with baby names...and bng's.haha





BQ:It's different, but cute too!|||1. 24


2. Because I am a mother and always on the search for the best baby names.





BQ: i do not like it at all sorry.|||1. I'm 13(:


2. I'm THE SAME WAY. Names are really important to me.. idk why(:





And the name Phaedra? Umm.. personally I think it's rather ugly.|||1) I'm twenty. There's A LOT of kids in the baby names section.


2) Because I love names!





BQ: I've heard it. It's interesting. I don't know if I like it though.|||1. 19


2. I think names are very interesting, I want people to pick the perfect name for their child and be pleased with it.|||16


because its fun and i like names and helping people out on ideas





bq - its ok just not my name style and its definitely not common|||38


names are interesting


phaedra is a unique name|||27, I find it interesting and it gives me ideas for future babies.





BD: I like it. I think it's pretty.|||1. Age 26


2. I love baby names and it's fun! :)|||1. 15


2. Because its fun





BQ: uhh i don't like it. sorry|||1 = 16


2 = I write lots of books and have lots of names buzzing around my head


pretty name :D|||34


my sister is pregnant with twins and i love names!





BQ: its ok it will be misspelled or misspronounced

No comments:

Post a Comment