Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby Names?

I am going to be a first time Mom. Don't know the sex of the baby yet 3 more weeks till we find out!!!! We pretty much have choosen the names but are stuck on the girls middle names. If its a boy or a girl we want it to have two middle names for personal reasons. For the Boy we have chosen Ryder Layton Elliot Campbell and for the Girl Bella Braelyn Grace Campbell. Im not sure the girls one is tricky. Let me know if you have 2 middle name suggestions! Thanks!Baby Names?
I love Bella. It means beautiful in Italian. Do those two names have any significance to you? or do you just like them? i personally think it would be cool if you chose middle names to honor both of your mothers, and if a boy, both of your fathers. ryder is a little too...for me.
You could probably have a middle name, named after someone important in your family, or their god mother or god father.Baby Names?
Yea I agree about the girl name. i think you should have Braelyn as the first name. It is just too cute to be a middle name and Grace should be the first middle name but I think that you should just leave Bella out and choose another name as the second middle name. The boy name is very cute.Baby Names?
Ryder Layton Campbell is so cute! Love it!! I dont like the Elliot! is there any other name you could add in its place? Bella Braelyn Grace is GORGEOUS! :) Love it!! :)

Ryder Layton James

Ryder Layton Carter

I dont know. lol im stuck on just Ryder Layton! :) haha, dangit! i LOVE Your names! i have an Addison Mckena %26amp; the baby on the way will be Natalie Paige! (hubby dont like ODD names. lol)
my daughters names is shynoa drew hart james 2nd middle is family name

No comments:

Post a Comment