Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby girl names, how are they?

I'm not pregnant, and I actually do not want any more children. I'm divorced and have two already,and my new finace has a child as well. We were just talking about names for the fun of it, so these are some I've always loved!





Anna Elizabeth


Leah Elizabeth


Jennifer Michelle


Melissa Renee


Madelyn Grace


Bethany Renee


Allison Renee|||Cool story bro.|||Leah Elizabeth...the rest are super common.|||I like Anna and Leah Elizabeth, as well as Madelyn Grace|||1. Madelyn Grace


2. Allison Renee


3. Leah Elizabeth


4. Anna Elizabeth


5. Melissa Renee


6. Bethany Renee


7. Jennifer Michelle





But they are all really nice names :)|||Anna Elizabeth- 5/10: It's okay. It kind of bores me, though..


Leah Elizabeth- 7/10: It's classical and elegant, and really pretty!


Jennifer Michelle- 4/10: Jennifer is outdated at this point...I can't really imagine calling a baby Jennifer:)


Melissa Renee- 5/10: Same. Unless you call her Mel or something.


Madelyn Grace- 6/10: I really prefer the spelling Madeleine, but it's cute.


Bethany Renee- 3/10: Not a fan of the name Bethany. At all.


Allison Renee- 7/10: I would call her Ali :)|||my best friends name is Aleah Elizabeth:) i love it..


so Leah Elizabeth is really cute as well

No comments:

Post a Comment