Thursday, February 9, 2012

Help with these baby names?

So my hubby and I are trying to decide on baby names and I wanted some input!





We have the middle names set: Violet (after my grandma) for a girl and Nicholas (after my father) for a boy.





For a boy:


Austen Nicholas


Jude Nicholas


Jayce Nicholas





For a girl:


Grace Violet


Lila Violet


Jane Violet


Lucy Violet





My husband is concerned that the names will sound 'too white', because he's pacific islander and I'm white, so our baby will be mixed.


If you could pick your favorite or suggest names that would go with Nicholas or Violet, that'd be great!|||Austen Nicholas


I love all of the girls names separately but they don't flow well with each other. Maybe if you turned them around Violet Grace sounds beautiful.|||jayce and jane


help.?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmUj.g1P3zkFtwNXFJKGJQfty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20111211012904AAyl130|||jayce n lila|||I like jayce nicholas and grace violet. Don't worry about sounding too white; when your baby is here he or she will just fit the name he or she is given|||Jane Violet %26amp; Jude Nicholas.


Beautiful names. I don't think you should be concerned with what race the names sound. Go with the ones you love regardless.


Congratulations %26amp; Good Luck :)|||Let him pick the first name then.


Lila Violet:)


Austin Nicholas|||Jake Nicholas - Boy


Millie Violet - Girl


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment