Monday, February 6, 2012

I need some adorable double names for my baby girl?

I have a double name (Chelsea Taylor) and I would love for my daughter to have one as well!

So what are some adorable double names?



Also, what do you think of the name Mason Cait Collins?



The surname will be Collins(:



Thanks!|||Lisa Anne, Alexandra Lea, Amy Lee, Amy Lynn, Anna Lisa. :) Good luck on the name hunt, and congrats on the baby. Also, mason cait collins is adorable. I like it :) Hope this helps!|||Mason Cait rhymes and is very butch given that

Mason is an over used trendy boys' name.



Double names:



Mary Ellen

Lila Grace

Rosa Beth

Anna Faye

Clara Jean|||I personally like caz-marie. Caz-marie collins has a nice ring to it.|||Loran Marie

Lindsay Nicole|||You mean a middle name?





Makenna Samantha

Audrey Shannon

Alexia Brandi

Brooke Riya

Reese Hannah|||Cara Mia

If you say it, using the last name aswell, it sounds really good,and it goes..keep saying it..|||Adrienne Lux (latin for light)

Caitlyn Rose

Shauna Grace

Chloe Reese
  • chapped lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment