Friday, February 10, 2012

Your thoughts on these baby names?

I'm pregnant with quadruplets, 2 boys and 2 girls, and i was wondering what your thoughts are on these names that me and my hubby are thinking about. All the middle names are family names, big sis is Heather Victoria Ophelia. Last name is Jameson





Eliana Joanne Maria (Joanne- his mom's name, Maria- choice name)


Madison Renee Lynette (Renee- my mom's name, Lynette- close friend's name)


Avery Danielle Carissa (Danielle- my middle name, Carissa- his sister's name)








Tristen Bou Jeffery (Bou- choice name, Jeffery, my dad's name)


Lucas Adam Ryker (Adam- his dad's name, Ryker- choice name





What do you think? Thanks!|||I like Avery Danielle but i dont think Carissa goes well with it|||Wow that's a handful of names! I really like Avery Danielle Carissa and I also like Madison, but not Renee or Lynette. I love Tristen Bou, not so much Jeffery. I like Lucas, but not Adam or Ryker. Good luck!|||I love Eliana Joanne Maria. It is a beautiful name.





I real like the name Lynette, and I know both Madison and Renee are unisex names, but I still see Madison as a surname, and Renee as a boys name, only because I have never met a girl with the name Renee (Only 2 boys) but I do like the way it sounds. Pretty. I just prefer it on a boy. Also, you say you last name is Jameson. Madison Jameson. Doesn't sound right.





Avery is also a name I prefer on a boy, it seems a little too harsh sonding to be a girls name. I like Danielle and Carissa, but they don't flow that well.





Tristen Bou Jeffery-I like this one a lot, it flows nicely.





Lucas Adam Ryker-I also like this one. I am not a fan of the name Adam, but the whole name sounds really cute. Ryker is an adorable name.





Anyway, of course you get to name your children, not me, but I think Lynette is such a pretty name, it should be a first name. So for a sibset you can have Eliana, Lynette, Tristen and Lucas. That sounds cute. I would also suggest having Lynette's middle name be Carissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment