Friday, February 10, 2012

Helping a friend with baby names?

My friend is having a little girl!


She already has a son named Ryan








heres what they have so far:





Alissa


Isabella


Alison


Brooke


Jade


Daniella


Sophia


Lillian


Leah


Mackenzie


Caroline





please pick only one or two from this list!:)





other suggestions are welcome, she likes this style of names though, common. thanks so much for your time! please no names starting with "R" :)|||i like brooke





other names


paige


lucy


dani


Madison


joanna


india|||Xavier is a really good name, gets all the guys.|||Isabella Jade


Gemma/Jemma


Lucie


Abbie


Amelia or Mia|||I think Alison and Leah work best with Ryan.|||I like Sophia %26amp; Leah.





Irelyn


Stella


Emersyn


Makennah


Addisyn


Lana


Bristol


Delainey


Onica


Finley


Hadlie


Emery


Karsynn


Piper


Dakota


Larkin|||sky , lisa ? shaniqua , courtney|||I love the name Caroline. It's very sweet. Carrie could be a nn for her.





Delilah


Athena


Holly


Lacey


Amber


Laura


Charlotte...Lottie


Penelope...Penny or Nellie


Josephine...Josie.|||I really like the name Leah and Caroline for the middle name.|||Caroline, Sophia





I also like Maria, Laura, Lisa and Sasha|||Ryan and Sophia


Ryan and Jade|||Caroline. Of all the school i've been in there is a caroline and they are always so pretty its like a gift!|||I like the name Sunny :)|||Sophia and Mackenzie|||I love the name Brooke! But I have a suggestion how about Melissa ?

No comments:

Post a Comment