Monday, February 6, 2012

What are the most boring baby names you can think of?

I think...

Ruth

Roy

Blane

Blake

Paige

Evan

Pete

Beau

Liam

Lachlan%26lt;----I feel like I'm clearing my throat when I say this name!!!



These are such boring names!!|||I am sick to death of hearing Isabella and Sophia. They are beautiful names but everyone has used them so much they are now very boring.



Jack and Jake are incredibly boring names that became so popular for some reason I cannot fathom...were people trying to be ironic?



Also all the last names as first names...Connor, Jackson, Madison, Addison, Mackenzie...



And the names like Cayden, Jayden, Aiden. Yahwn!|||Mary

Margaret

Anne

Robert

Brittany

Jessica

June

May

Summer

Lee

Leigh

Leah

Or any other variation

Courtney

Sue

Sally

Jimmy

James

Marie

Nicole

Any name that begins with a Kay sound (Kaden, Kaylin, Kacie, Kayli so on. . . Everyone is naming their kids Ka-blahblah ugh!)



All these super common names

They make me super yawn just reading them.



Lol. I'd never ever name my child a boring common name|||Haha, I think Blake, Paige, and Liam are okay :P

Roger is boring.

Hmm...I don't think common necessarily means boring. They're two different categories, just with a substantial amount of overlap.|||I don’t like



Charlotte

Jessica (sorry but I really dislike it ^^;;)

Beatrix (sorry, Queen %26gt;.%26gt;)

Sarah

Tom

Candice

Maddison

Jack

Eugene

Robert

Mary

Sue

Bella

Edward

Henry|||Leigh, Lea, Joy, Reid, Carl, Cole, Ray, Luke, Tia, Jean, Karly, Brady, Amy, Lisa, Wade, Aj, Blake,|||Let's see:

* Erin

* Evan

* Leah

* Maya

* Jane

* Emma

* Ella

* Ruth

* Rose

* Ruby

* Noah

* Jade

* Grace

* Lily



* Names like this...|||Alexandra is the only boring name I can think of.



I really don't think names like Jane and Roy are boring at all! They have character. Alexandra is just... bleh.|||Amy
Ben
Jack
Daniel
Chloe
Sophie
Liam
Mike
Tom
Sarah
James
Jess
Sam


So common and sooo boring, people should have some more originality!|||Not just those; Anne, Anna, Jane, Jake, Arthur, Tom, Mary, Elizabeth are so overly-used that they sound too common|||eugene, robert, rodney,ann, anna, sue|||John and Jane
common and boring enough to become the names for unidentified dead bodies. how much worse can a name get?|||maria or mary ....biblical names most|||Thomas and James for boys, and Elizabeth, Grace and Rose for girls|||Bertha.... ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Not sure if you'd consider it boring but i think the name is sooo icky and outdated.|||I have never like the name Jessica|||Jane!
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment