Thursday, February 9, 2012

Help with these baby names please (: ?

So I know I've asked on here before, but I'd really love some opinions for these names or suggestions for new ones!


So I'm hubby and I are expecting our first baby, and we're thinking of names. We have the middle names set: Violet for a girl and Nicholas for a boy.


Our last name is Dulay, so if you have any suggestions that go with that, that'd be awesome.





So for a boy:


Jude Nicholas


Jace Nicholas


Austen Nicholas


Lennon Nicholas (my husband hates this one, but I wanted to see what you think)





For a girl:


Grace Violet


Lila Violet


Lucy Violet


Jane Violet|||I say...


For boy:


Austen Nicholas





For girl:


Lila Violet





i think they are all great names though|||I suggest Austen if it's a boy, and Lucy if it's a girl.|||Jace Nicholas is sooo ADORABLE!!!!!! And for a girl i like Grace Violet|||Jude Nicholas and Jane Violet!! SO cute! I love your taste in names! :D Good luck, and happy holidays!|||Jace Nicholas and Grace Violet :)|||I like Jace Nicholas,but I like Jason Nicholas better with Jace as a nickname (or Jase)


I love Lila Violet!|||You don't want to use Jude. Jude Dulay sounds odd as Jude ends with the D sound and Dulay starts with the D sound.





Austin %26amp; Lennon Nicholas don't work. Austin %26amp; Lennon end with N, and Nicholas begins with an N.





All that's left is Jace Nicholas.





Grace %26amp; Jane Violet work. Lila Violet %26amp; Lucy Violet all have two syllable, so there is no tempo to the name.





Jane is less common these days than Grace.





So Jace Nicholas or Jane Violet. Both work with Dulay.





Happy holidays..........|||Jace


Lila or Lucy|||Jude or Austen. Both are really great names and pair well with Nicholas.


I like the name Grace best but I think Lucy actually flows better with Violet.|||Brianna or Rianna,Siyannah,Nicole or Nicolette,Josephine,Roberta,Leeanne,Marr鈥?or Marianna,Jasmine,Angeli or Angelina,Alice,Destiny,Maya like with a eye or i sound,Hope,Alice,Carman, Melanie?


Oh and my favorites are MIAMI so you can call her Maya and GILLIAN or GILLIANA!|||good!|||for boys - Mason or Liam


for girls - Mila, Alexus (Lexi), Evie, Nora|||jude-don't like


jace-like chase better


austen-like but would spell austin


lennon-don't like





grace-love


lila-like


lucy-don't like


jane-don't like|||i like deshana or tyronne.

- lennon sounds like lemons so NO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment