Thursday, February 9, 2012

What do you think of these Baby girl names?

GIRLS:


Maeve


Eliott


Lilliana


Stella


Alexis


Arden


Sawyer


Averee


Delainey


Briana


What virtue middle names would you pair with the first names??|||I love Averee, very uncommon|||Maeve Elizabeth


Eliott- is not a girls name, is it? Elliot Samuel (or Samantha if a girl)


Lilliana Rose


Stella Lucielle


Alexis Miranda


Arden- is that a girls name? Arden Francesca


Sawyer- again? Sawyer Sky


Averee Bliss


Delainey Marie


Briana Jade|||Eliott, Arden and Sawyer for a girl? Pahaha


Lilianna Faith|||Yes|||I don't like Maeve but the rest are cool|||Maeve - im not too sure about this name. Like, it sounds very old lady-ish, and normally i like old fashioned names, but im a little bit on the fence with this name. saying that, its one of those names that would probably grow on me after time...





Eliott - I really thought Eliott would catch on after the whole Eliott in the progamme Scrubs, but it didint seem to, but i do quite like Eliott for a girl, and to me, after watching Scrubs for years, it doesnt seem too odd haha





Lilliana- I once knew a girl names this, and although it isn't really my cup of tea, Its a cute name and i like Lily for Short :)





Stella- Sorry, but No.





Alexis - Always had a strong fondness for this name, and Im thinking about possibly usuing it as a middle name for one of my children if i have a little girl :)





Arden - Not too sure, i would prefere Eden.





Sawyer - Too American for my liking.





Averee- I would Spell it Averie, but yes i do actually like this name very very much! super cute.





Delainey - Sounds too similar to the word 'Doolally' ahaa





Briana -nahh|||I like Lilliana, Stella, Alexis, Arden, and Averee. Maeve and Delainey are pretty middle names, but I don't like them as first names. To me, Elliot is a boy's name, Sawyer sounds like a last name, and Briana is too common. For virtue names, I like ones that are not too blatant, like Felicity (meaning happiness) or more common names like Hope or Serenity. Virtue names in other languages offer good options as well. For example, my sister-in-law's name is Clémence (KLEH-mahns), whose origin means merciful and mild in Latin. Hope this helps!|||I love Liliana Grace(:|||Maeve is pretty, but I wouldn't personally use it.


Eliott is very cute.


Lilliana is beautiful.


Stella is also gorgeous.


Alexis is lovely.


Arden is a name that I've only just discovered but I really love it!


Sawyer is horrible, I'm sorry.


Averee is nicer as Avery.


Delainey Is alright.


Briana is gorgeous.





Lilliana Constance


Stella Hope


Alexis Charity


Arden Faith


Avery Prudence


Briana Liberty *** My favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment