Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby names! Triplets!?

I have decided on 2 of the 3 names


Stella Grace


Declan Andrew


I need one more girl name!!!


Lucille Faith


Charlotte Hope


Maeve Faith


Brianna Faith


or any other suggestions??|||tic, tac, toe, thtd b sick, or name them the 3 stooges names haha|||Stella Grace


Declan Andrew


Charlotte Hope|||Kaylee Elise|||Mary Renee





Mary Jane|||DO NOT name your child Lucille or Lucy.. She will never hear the end of it..|||May I suggest:





Kaylinne Marie....





or I'd go with Brianna Faith|||I absolutely LOVE Declan Andrew, by the way. Um maybe:


Samantha Lynn?


Adelaide Faith?


Ellenor Marie?|||Maeve Faith flows the best with Stella and Declan|||Charlotte Hope, :)|||Stella Grace, Declan Andrew and Lucille Faith sound nice together but i also like Charlotte Hope.|||Lucille Faith|||Maeve Brianna|||Stella Grace


Declan Andrew


Charlotte Hope|||Charlette hope :)|||I think the name Maeve Faith goes best with Stella Grace and Declan Andrew.


I also like the names Charlotte and Lucille but I just don't think they fit as good with the other 2 names.|||Go with a Maeve combination. It is a pretty name and different in sound to the name for your other daughter. This allows your children to be individuals, not just triplet 1, 2 or 3.


Good luck|||I like Ella, Declan and Lucy! Charlotte would fit if Stella wasnt part of the set, Maeve would fit without Declan, and Brianna just doesnt go with them...|||I think Brianna Faith fits best, and it's very cute. I adore the nickname Anna.








Anna, Ella, and Declan.|||Lucille Faith fits in perfectly with the other two - Stella, Lucille and Declan (Ella, Lucy and Declan).





~ A ~|||first of all, I LOVE stella grace, and declan andrew. I definitely like charlotte hope the best out of the other choices, and Charlie is ADORABLE!!|||Lucille Faith|||Like Lucy, Like Annie


Charlie is PLAIN UGLY on GIRLS.





But Charlotte is the best full name comparing to Lucille and Brianna (BOTH BAD)





I hate Stella and I hate Declan. Just too different and weird for me......





LOVE Grace, LOVE Andrew~~





LOVE virtue names, ESPECIALLY Hope and Faith!





Charlotte Hope is my pick. I like this full name...

No comments:

Post a Comment