Friday, February 10, 2012

Do you like these baby names, some how the other got deleted :/?

I'm going to tell you why i am picking the names like what meaning that have to me, these names aren't out of the blue !





"girls"


1. RoseAlice


2. Andr茅a Marie


3. Maryanne


4. AmberLynn


5. Juliet Rose


6.Nicolette Reece





"Boys"


1. Bentley James


2. Charles Anthony


3. Matthew Charles


4. Dean Anthony


5. Anthony John


6. Luca Michael





" Girls Meaning "


1. My great-grandmother's names and i think its very pretty and uncommon ( RoseAlice)


2.My cousins name is Andrea ( An-dree-ah) its different spelling %26amp;its pronounced differently( Andr茅a Marie)


3.My confirmation name and my grandmother's name (Maryanne)


4. I love the name and my middle name is Lynn ( AmberLynn)


5. I've always love older name that sour very elegant ( Juliet Rose)


6. My cousin's name that might be the godmother ( Nicolette Reece)





"Boys Meaning"


1. My Dad's car when i was little, oh i loved that car but now i have on of my own and james just went with it ( Bentley James)


2. My grandpa's name exactly so it has complete meaning to me ( Charles Anthony)


3. I LOVE the name matthew and again charles after my grandpa ( Matthew Charles)


4. My cousin's name is Dean Anthony and he might be the god father ( Dean Anthony)


5. My dad's name is Anthony John so thats why i picked it ( Anthony John)


6. I also love the name Luca and James as well (Luca James)





RATE ALL THE NAMES !!! PLEASE OUT OF 1O AND PICK WHICH ONE I SHOULD PICK ! THANKYOU|||all beautiful names I myself think Amber Lynn and Juliet Rose are beautiful names, they have a lovely sound to them. very angelic :)


as for the boys I think Matthew Charles and Luca Michael are so uniquely lovely :)


all names those names are wonderful! my favorites were Amber Lynn and Matthew Charles!|||Really? your father owned a Bentley?





So, not paying any attention to the meanings. I like Juliet Rose-pretty and Dean Anthony-very masculine %26amp; cool|||Is all that about you really true? I mean, get real. Answer mine! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>|||I love amberlyn and charles anthony|||I would go with Juliet Rose and Matthew Charles, both are very solid names.|||RoseAlice: 1/10 if this is all one name, 10/10 if it's actually Rose Alice.


Andrea Marie: 5/10. Marie is a filler middle name. How about Andrea Marigold?


Maryanne: 2/10. Boring. How about Mary Angelina?


AmberLynn: 1/10. How about Amber Linnea?


Juliet Rose: 8/10. I love both names, but Rose is a filler middle name. This would be better if you used a more creative middle name, like Juliet Rosemary or Juliet Rosalie.


Nicolette Renee: 1/10. Nicolette sounds pretentious, and Renee is a filler middle name. How about Nicola Genevieve?





Bentley James: 3/10. I love James, but Bentley is extremely trendy right now.


Charles Anthony: 9/10.


Matthew Charles: 9/10.


Dean Anthony: 5/10. I'm indifferent to this one.


Anthony John: 5/10. I'm indifferent.


Luca Michael: 9/10. I love Luca, though I think Lucas would work better here.





I think you should pick Juliet Rose for a girl and Luca Michael for a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment