Friday, February 10, 2012

Opinions of my 5 boys names? + Baby no6 name? <3?

I have 5 beautiful little boys and yesterday me and my husband found out we were having a baby girl, were so excited so last night we chose her name and told her brothers. Like I have said numerous times even if she was a boy I would have been over the moon still, thankyou for everyone who has been commenting on our questions.





-Grayson Alexander Lucas.


-Elijah Isaac Jackson.


-Sawyer Aiden Michael.


-Hunter Blake Logan.


-Roman Zachary Wyatt.


Baby no6 - Evelyn Liliana Rose.





Most detail will get best answer, thankyou all so much! x|||there disgusting call him JELLEEEYDOG, i think your child would look like a dog so this will suit him well.|||They just aren't my style. I don't want to sound rude, for fear that I might be hurting your feelings, but they just aren't nice sounding to me. Worst of all, I can't say my true feelings about the name Hunter without getting reported. So I'll say this:





I like Alexander, Lucas, Michael, Blake, Logan, Evelyn, and Rose. I actually love the combination Evelyn Rose, I'm just not a fan of Liliana.|||Heartfelt congratulations,I can understand why Evelyn is loved by all.Perhaps instead of Liliana Rose


you could have Dawn Rose as she will be your first girl.The boys names are your choice,I really like Elijah,I'm not a fan of Roman though(please don't be offended that's only my personal opinion there are


many that do like the name).I'm sure with so many older brothers she'll be a princess for them to look


after and a special daughter for her mother and father.


p.s.Avalon is a beautiful name,I'm sure it's a magical place as well.|||Congratulations :D





And with your boy names, I think Evelyn Liliana Rose works fantastically.





As you've already chosen the name, it seems pointless to suggest more, but I thought I would anyway :P





Grayson, Elijah, Sawyer, Hunter, Roman and...





Fiona


Avalon


Annabel


Livia


Felicity


Gemma


Juliet


Lucy





Good luck!|||I really like Grayson Alexander Lucas, the others are ok, but I really don't like the names Hunter or Roman, sorry :( Zachary and Blake (Blake's especially unique) I like though.. Baby number six.. Evelyn is beautiful but I think Rose and anything to do with Lily is overused.. Hope this helps!|||Those are all beautiful %26amp; unique names. I like the name Evelyn Liliana Rose, although I think Liliana would be better as a first name, rather the the middle name.


Good luck with baby #6 ! :)|||congats :) :) :)


i like Elijah Isaac Jackson and Hunter Blake Logan


i like Aiden Michael but i don't know how to pronounce Sawyer :/


i love Evelyn Liliana Rose|||I Love that name! I would rather have Liliana Evelyn Rose though. The evelyn and rose go much better together.|||Your choices for your daughter are lovely. It's just a shame you chose such awful names for your sons.|||They all sound nice and original. Go for it and ignore what other people think.|||love the names :) congrats on your little girl!!|||great now pick one|||congratulations %26lt;3


I LOVE LOVE LOVE your baby girls name :-) it's beautiful :) great choice in my opinion %26lt;3


Grayson Alexander Lucas- I like this name and I'm sure he does too :) grayson isn't a name that links with my style but I really like it. Alexander lucas goes well grayson and gives it a masculine edge :) I also like the choice of given your children 2 mn's- I have 2 too :)


Elijah Issac Jackson- this is my favouite %26lt;3 it flows really well and elijah is a great name. Works really well :-)


Sawyer Aidan Michael- not my taste, but again(like grayson) you've found a name I shouldn't like but I really do!! I like sawyer and michael makes it masculine :-D even though I don't like Aidan, it flows great! :)


Hunter Blake Logan- I like it :-) flows well.


Roman Zachary wyatt- *honest opinion* I don't like the name roman :( but roman zachary wyatt flows really really well :-)





So, my favouites are Evelyn and Elijah :-) I like all your choices, apart from Roman :-). They ALL flow really well. Wish you and your family all the best with your new addition :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment