Monday, February 6, 2012

What are some cute baby names?

Boy or girl, unique, possibly the name means something.|||The name "Robin" is a unisex name (boy and girl name) and I think in my opinion is a very unique name.

I really love that name. The name "Robin" was very popular in the 1960's, but it's not as popular so that makes it unique in a way.|||Boy-Zane



Girl-Ada|||Name

Ada

Adalbeorht

Adda

Addyson

Adia

Aeldra

Aelfraed

Aelfwine

Aerwyna

Aethelreda

Aethelwine

Aethelwyne

Afreda

Aida

Aisley

Alarice

Alberta

Alberteen

Albertyna

Albertyne

Aldercy

Aldis

Aldora

Aldys

Alecia

Aleda

Alesea|||molly is a nice name ive never known a mean molly,



zoey is cute,



i liek the short and sweet names personally.



and i dont like names that are either boy or girl.



or ones that can easily be made into torture. like victoria



icky vicky.



i mean kids will be kids but then theres just asking for it|||---Boy---

Blake

Linden

Lennox

Nolan

Tyler

Noah

Gage

Chance

Link

Peter

Brock

Alec

Jace



---Girl---

Elodie

Ember

Mariya

Ainsley

Amrie

Falon

Drucia

Thalia

Pandora

Paisley

Yumi

Navi

Quinn|||leonardo

xavier

olle

kelvin

yossi

harling

yato

edward

theodor

alvin

theros

elios

melin

massimo

luis

gabriel

judas

veron

carles

xavi

ying

felin

felix

darton

quinn

trix

varin

forta

terin

trent

humes

willow

kai

zuez

xasdor

xaden

zanda

sheer

finn

kollof

brett

brent

fazer

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx鈥?/div>
  • 4 days ago
  • Report Abuse
|||Marilyn. I absolutely adore this name. I will call my daughter Marilyne Viviane (the french form of both first names, since I'm french :) )

For me Marilyn, Viviane and Alice are strong, generous, honest, friendly, creative and intelligent woman. And these are all values I want to teach my children.

My son will be name è„¡ric, Gabriel or Philippe, with Rachad as a middle name (it's my wonderful father's name)|||Well personally I like really girly names and somewhat unusual names. Here are some of them that I would like to name my kids someday.

Girls: Genesis Marie (call her Jen)

Madison

Elleana

Chloe



Boys: Levi

Riley

Jesse

Thomas|||Boy: Riley, Brandon, Austin, Karmen



Girl: Jillian, Whitney, Abigail
  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment