Monday, February 6, 2012

What do you think of these baby names?

Girl


Ava leigh


Audrey paige





Boy


xavier james


Micah levi








BQ.Which ones would you pick out of each sex?





BQQ. Rate?|||GIRL: Audrey Paige. I also like Audrey Nicole :)


BOY: Xavier James is too cute. :)|||Xavier James %26amp; Audrey Paige:)|||Audrey Paige and Micah Levi (although Michael is preferable to Micah).





Ava Leigh -- 4/10 -- Ava is so boring


Audrey Paige -- 6/10





Xavier James -- 5/10


Micah Levi -- 6/10|||I love Ava and Audrey. For the boy I would choose Xavier.|||I like them for the most part, not really Ava.


I would choose Audrey Paige and Micah Levi.


Ava- 2/10


Audrey- 6/10


Xavier- 7/10


Micah-8/10|||from the girls i would pick Audrey paige


and from the boys i would pick Micah levi|||GIRL: I would pick Ava Leigh








BOY:I would pick Micah Levi|||I like the names Ava, Audrey, Xavier and Levi





I dont like any of the other names

No comments:

Post a Comment