Thursday, February 9, 2012

Really need help on these baby names!?

I thought I knew what baby names I really liked, but now I'm not to sure. Not pregnant. Opinions?





Girls:


Emma


Ava


Alina (Ali)


Elaina


Alison (Ali)


Brooke


Sophia





Boys:


Derrick (Ricky)


Emmett


Evan


Jackson (Jack)


Mason


Landon





BQ: What do you think of the names Catherine (Cat) %26amp; Cassandra (Cassie) for a girl?





thanks so much!!! :D|||Emma is really cute, but I like it better as a nick-name for Emmalyn or something!


Ava is ADORABLE but WAY to over used


Alina is really unique and pretty cute, it's just not one of my favorites


Elaina is also really pretty, and I would consider that in my top 20 or so, but I like Elianna better!


Alison is WAY cute but also WAY over used, I have had 3 BEST friends with this name in the past


6 years, but its still adorable!


Brooke is also really cute and isn't to unique or common! It makes my think of New York when ever


I hear it (because of Brooklyn)!


Sophia is a really pretty name, but I am not to fond of names that end in 'a' like that! (just like


Isabella) so I would much rather prefer Sophie (just like I prefer Isabel)!





Derrick is one of my top 10 favorites! You can't go wrong with this name! It suits adults and children!


Emmett is my THIRD favorite of ALL time!!!! LOVE this name!!! Great choice!


Evan is a little nerdy to me.....just not my taste.


Jackson is really cute, the only problem is that I always think of Miley's brother from Hannah


Montana! Blehhh! Other than that, It's a pretty good name....


Mason is my FOURTH favorite name of ALL time! Really cute!!! LOVE IT!!!


Landon is an okay name! Not one of my favorites, but you know, it's okay.....





BQ: I don't really like the name Catherine (even though I LOVE LOVE LOVE the nickname 'Cat', I just prefer it for Catalina) I like Cassandra though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





ADORABLE choices.....especially for the boys!!!! :-D|||I love all your names. If you changed Sophia to Sophie I'd give all of them either a 9 or 10/10.



BQ: Catherine %26amp; Cassandra are both on my favorites list.|||I love the name Emma, I'm planning on using that one for my daughter one day. Instead of Ava, how about Eva? Elaina is my mom and mother in law's middle name, so it is also one of my favorites. Alison is ok, but I really love Brooke and Sophia. As for the boy's names: I only like Jackson and Mason. I'm not too fond of the rest. My husband and I are trying to conceive but don't want to start choosing names until we get pregnant. Good luck to you!|||Your girls names are too common for my liking. Although, I do like Elaina and Alina, They are cute, just too common





Your boys names are cute though. I don't like Emmett, but the rest are cute :)|||Girls: Alina, Ava, %26amp; Elaina.


Boys: Derrick, Mason, %26amp; Landon.


BQ: They're okay.|||Sophia and Emmett|||I like Sophia %26amp; Brooke. Sophia Brooke would be a cute girls name.





Derrick %26amp; Emmett are also cute. The other boys names are too common.





I don't like Catherine as a first name, but Cassandra is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment