Thursday, February 9, 2012

How many names do you have on your baby name lists?

I love baby names so much and i just keep adding more and more names to my lists lol. I asked this same question about 1.5 months ago and since then I have added quite a few names to my lists.





My favorite girl's name list has 46 names on it. (Added 2 names to it since I asked this last)





My favorite boy's name list has 48 names on it. (Added 2 names to it since I asked this last)





My favorite guilty pleasure girl's name list has 64 names on it. (Added 12 names to it since I asked this last)





My favorite guilty pleasure boy's name list has 38 names on it. (Added 6 names to it since I asked this last)





So total I have added 22 names to my lists in about 1.5 months, lol.





So how many names do you have on your baby name lists?





If you don't have baby name lists then either don't answer or just say you don't have any.





Please no rude answers.





Thanks!!!!|||Boys List: 5 names. I haven't had a baby boy yet so I haven't given it much thought.


Girls List: 22 names. I have three girls, each with three names, and some other options from naming each.





GP List Boys: 1.


GP List Girls: 8.





A lot less than you.|||Wow you have loads XD





I have a BlackBerry so I keep my name lists on MemoPad :D





I have 9 favourite boy names, and 32 girl names, and what is a guilty pleasure name?|||Wow, you have a lot! I don't have an actual count of mine, but if I estimated then my girl's list would have maybe fifteen %26amp; my boy's maybe has ten? But I have a lot of GPs for both!|||I do exactly the same as you!! Lol. I'm always adding names that I like. However I have only probably 55 names in total. But I have more boys than girls.|||I have only three lol I change my mind a lot. The top names are:


Audrey


Farrah


Isabella





Boys, I have three as well lol


Richard (Ricky)


Ryan


Jacob (Jake)|||Woah thats a lot of names. On ours we have about 10 for boys 15 for girls.


Must remember to get some more!|||Loads. I have a list on my profile, but that's not even half of the names I like.|||Oh god, I have hundreds on each list (boys %26amp; girls)!

No comments:

Post a Comment