Monday, February 6, 2012

What are your thoughts on these baby girl names?

Aven Julianna


Cailin Julianna


Sophie Julianna





Last name is Coyle. Siblings are Riyah and Michael. Suggestions welcomed! THANKS!!!|||Aven Julianna Coyle! It sounds so precious. I like the other names too, but Aven has the best flow! Sophie Julianna Coyle does sound good, but not as good. Cailin Julianna is pretty, but I'm getting tongue-twisted saying Cailin Coyle.|||I love Sophie Juliana a lot, it's pretty and it sounds very nice with Juliana and Coyle. Aven is my second favorite, but Sophie is such a delicate, pretty name. However, if you want her to be confident and stand out, I'd pick Aven. Hope I helped!!! xx|||I love Sophie Juliana a lot, it's pretty and it sounds very nice with Juliana and Coyle. Aven is my second favorite, but Sophie is such a delicate, pretty name.|||Aven Julianna 6/10 I'm on the fence with this.


Cailin Julianna 6/10 cute name just the spelling doesn't do it for me.


Sophie Julianna 8/10|||Aven Juliana Coyle is gorgeous!!





Aven, Riyah and Michael.|||Sophie Julianna.|||Not Sophie the name Sophie is too common right now. I like Aven Julianna Coyle:-) Sounds fabulous and beutiful%26lt;3|||I think the name cailin juliana is a very beatiful name.that name is not heard of often.: )

No comments:

Post a Comment