Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby names for my 5th child?

i am on my 5th child ...so baby naming is getting more difficult....lol





ameliah


arabella


aspen


emiliah


harley


lyrah


lolah


mackenzie


presley


scarlett


shiloh


londyn





these are the ones i have come up with but can not narrow it down...please help....thank you!|||Cinco








or mackenzie|||I like Mackenzie and maybe Scarlett. If anything, do NOT name your child Shiloh, or Lolah.|||i like harley! that's really pretty!|||I love Aspen and my other 2 picks would be lyrah and Presley they are all lovely names and unique which makes them better|||I know that some parents are really into alternative spelling


but your child ill appreciate it a lot more if you just give them the typical spelling for the name





If youre trying to cut down... lose Aspen, Presley, Londyn, Lyrah, Arabella, Harley





my favourite is Amelia|||Mackenzie|||Amelia and Aspen are my two favorites! I also like the name Kennedy, I know it's not on your list but it's just a suggestion.|||Wow... 5 kids sounds hectic...



I think it would help if you put the siblings.



I like E/Amelia, Arabella and Lyra (I would ditch the extra H's at the end). Scarlett is pretty too.|||Mackenzie, Scarlett, or Londyn|||What the heck is Lyrah?! And I like Scarlett, also try Annabelle Claire.|||Yes - Amelia, Arabella, Emilia, Lyra, Scarlett





No - Aspen, Harley, Mackenzie, Presley, Shiloh, Londyn, Lola





The names I said yes to are all very pretty names. I dropped the H of a few as it was unnecessary and looked misspelt. My favourite is Arabella.





The names I said no to are mostly boys name that are rather ugly on a girl.|||aspen


londyn|||I really like Shiloh. I think it's so pretty.





And the sib set, Elijah, Logan, Ethan, Lylah, and Shiloh sound great!





I also like Makenzie. But Shiloh flows best.|||Shiloh of course.





The only one I like from your list, but I "LOVE" it!! :)|||Harley or Scarlett both good names :)|||If you stick with this name pattern :





Lydia: would sound nice with Lilah (sisters)


Eden: is a beautiful name reminding me of the Garden of eden and it not uncommon nor common i think its a great baby name!


Ail-la or Ay-la is very pretty, simple, pretty and Unique or Eyla ( eye-la) or (aye-la)


or simple boy name Ian I love the name Ian





if you don't want to follow the pattern but want a name that sounds good with the other 4 these are the names i like :)


Jace for a boy Eli, Logan, Ethan, Lylah %26amp; Jace


Adriana for a girl


Amya for a girl


Isaeiah for a boy


Noah for either boy or girl but perferably a boy


Ayden for a boy also kind of goes with the pattern (Aiden)|||I love either:





Lyrah


Arabella


Ameliah


Scarlett





I think Lyrah is just beautiful, but maybe a bit too similar to Lylah. I think Arabella is very beautiful as well, but that is completely different to your style. I think I like:


Elijah, Logan, Ethan, Lylah %26amp; Emiliah - as the most similar to your naming style, but it isn't my favourite.





My favourite would be:


Elijah, Logan, Ethan, Lylah %26amp; Arabella





:-) Hope this helps! Congratulations!|||Arabella and Mackenzie suite :)|||I think you should go for Aspen.

No comments:

Post a Comment