Thursday, February 9, 2012

Do these baby names seem pretty/alright to you? ?

I'm six months pregnant and I'm having twins, I thought about these names for a boy:


Dian Roseverry


Albion Brightey


Conary Rightwell


Collen Pretzel


Auster Willey


And these names for a girl:


Caprio Lively


Amorica Hutch


Brittany Fowler


Candice Mydam


April Juneviele


Aimee Cornwell


Odette Greenman (pronounced O-dett)


How do they sound to you?|||Albion Brightley sounds cute nickname could be Alby?Candice Mydam is pretty to :)





emaail or messenger me at caseyangel24 or caseyangel24@yahoo.co.uk|||Roseverry, Albion, Rightwell, Pretzel, and Auster Willey are all terrible! Think of your son, he will hate it! I like Dian and Collen. Once again, Lively, Hutch, Fowler, Mydam Juneviele, Cornwell, and Odette Greenmen--all NO'S!!!!|||Uh, no. What the hell kind of a name is Pretzel?





April and Aimee are pretty. The rest can just be scrapped.|||none.

No comments:

Post a Comment