Monday, February 6, 2012

What are your thoughts on these baby boy names?

Curtis, Christian, Travis, Nathan, Daniel, Trevor, Austin,|||Either Nathan or Daniel, the others sound strange in my opinion.|||I like Daniel and Christian|||I like Christian he can be Chris for short... My baby coming in 2 weeks his name is raylan ... Like from the show justified|||I love them! My favorite of those is austin :)|||How about Marvin.|||Christian Nathan Daniel|||I like them all except Curtis, Travis, and Trevor. Other than those, I love the other names.|||Curtis --- check


Christian --- check


Travis --- check


Nathan --- check


Daniel --- check


Trevor --- ok


Austin --- check|||I like Christian and Austin but the rest are boring|||Like all except Christian and Curtis|||Nathan and Christian are my favorites. Trevor, Austin, and Curtis are my least favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment