Friday, February 10, 2012

Muslim baby names.....?

I have a feeling it's a boy so names plz


Is ibrahim cute? My husband likes haroon but idk if I like it.|||I like ibrahim too, my husband wants to name our son ibrahim. It is cute as well as ayan x Congratz in advance sister.|||Wa Abdul Bin Sayed.|||Just Saying there is a boy at my school named Ali, everyone calls him Allie or Allison:( anyways, I love the name Aamir and the name Ibrahim they are my favorites but choose a name with meaning and make sure both of you like the name... Inshallah it will become a part of your life for a very long time!|||I just had my little boy 2 months ago, we named him Ali. We live in the US so I think it will also be easy for others to pronounce.|||Why you have the feeling of a boy.There is no such thing unless sex is confirmed with ultrasound.Get one done,before settling on the name definitely.|||Haroon = Aaron %26lt;------- i like it a lot|||Name : Aaban


Name : Aadil


Name : Aafiya


Name : Aahil


Name : Aamir


Name : Abdul Aalee


Name : Abdul Hakeem


Name : Abdul Jalil


Name : Abdul Qadeer


Name : Abdul Kareem


Name : Abdul Rahman


Name : Abdul Zahir


Name : Mikhail


Name : Sadiq


Name : Saheim


Name : Tariq


Name : Umar, Omar


Name : Basil|||Saboor|||Gabriel


Zackery


Mikael


Elijah


Noah


Isaac








These names are commonly mentioned in the holy Qu'ran.





Good luck!|||name of baby its doesn't matter you.you start to do that which make babies future bright.|||MashaAllah,


Ibrahim is a cute name indeed,


Here are some others:


Musa


Mustapha


Yusuf


Khalid


Adam


Omar





May Allah bless you with a pious child(: Ameen.|||Howsabout plain old Mohammed?|||Ibrahim is CUTE! And Haroon is also nice! I guess u should go with a name dat u both like! And not names dat are Difficult to say it should be sweet and a name which has a pretty good meaning!!! :D|||congratulations!! im also pregnant too and already looking up baby names!!





here are a few that i like





saeed


qasim


shazad


zahid


kamran


babar|||Harun or Ali (named after religious, important people, short and cute)|||Mikael is cute also =] Or Muhammed.|||Osama.





What? I like that name. It's snazzy.|||Elizabeth or Victoria are lovely names.|||i like


Alzain-nickname= zain


Zaidyn-nickname=zaid


Zubair-nickname=zubs


Shagir-nickname=shaggy|||I like adam, or maybe even nuh ^^|||Name your Child. An Islamic name. It could be a Prophet's name (PBUT), or names that represents Islam, like Abdul, Abdullah, Khalil , E.T.C.





Peace to my Muslim Brothers and Sisters! :D|||Jibreail English Gabriel


Such a strong name for a muslim boy and I do not hear to meny Muslim boys being called it witch is a shame


If I had a boy I'd name him that


To meny peaple stick to the same names


Witch is in houner maybe of someone





But to name your child jibreail


Is just as good as naming him muhummed out of respect


Subahanallah


Good luck


Excuse my bad spelling ;-)|||Ibrahim and haroon are both cute and good names as they were names of prophets! I personally like yousef, muhammad, abudllah and abdurahmaan. may Allah make your child the coolness of you eyes InshaAllah! :)|||ibrahim is beautiful name.





how about;


ismail,


zacharriyya (zach for short)


hassan


bilal


fahad





its important to check the meaning as it defintely influences the child as they get older.





may allah (swt) help you have an easy birth. ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment